User Tag List

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree5978Likes

Thread: Marching Forward with Frugality & with Savings 2015 frugal chatter

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@sassy Ashley -that Instant Pot looks similar to France Moulinex's Cusine Companion (there's a Youtube channel for cooking videos too)! http://www.cuisinecompanion.moulinex.fr/ I call this the Baby Brezza for adults. Wish I had one-this could be cooking heaven!
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 5 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Had great news today. I picked up the methotrexate this afternoon. They found 2 vials of the one that is covered. That will last a month. Hope they get things resolved during that time.

@ Andit enjoy the pampering...you deserve it.
    Andit, Natalka, ROMEO and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Had great news today. I picked up the methotrexate this afternoon. They found 2 vials of the one that is covered. That will last a month. Hope they get things resolved during that time.

Great news @Crochetlady if there any way they could track some more down for you?
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 6 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    The assumption drives me insane. I must admit more and more lately I have this massive want to stand on a chair and say "Hi, this is me, nice to meet you, now please see me for me and not the pretty little picture of me you have in your head, that is not me"

Here is the link the instant pot, I think it is pretty amazing.

http://instantpot.com

I know it is pretty cool, I am already waiting for mine to arrive, I hate waiting, I have not patients, I want to play with it now.
    ok that thing is cool you can even program it with your phone if you have an iphone.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Have a few things to do around here, then off to my last (!!!) eye surgery. bff is picking up my Mom, then they're picking me up at the hospital, then we swing by the condo to get the critters for a nice mini vacation. I should be back by the weekend, well, if I can tear myself away from the yummy home cooked meals. I know I'll be in the doghouse/cathouse when we get back, since the brats will have become accustomed to the appropriate level of being spoiled.

Hope everyone has a wonderful few days!
    Good Luck Andit!

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    South Carolina Beach house on the water
    Oh that sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post

Thats wonderful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Have a fantastic vacay Frugalbigmomma!!! You so deserve it, I am going to miss you posting all of your whirlwind of activities and accomplishments!!!

I am so happy you got your meds Crotchetlady!!!

Andit enjoy the spoiling and wishing you success on the eye surgery.

Still miss your posts Ciel, nice to see you on today!!

Magic pot looks very cool but I am just starting to use my pressure cooker that I got for Christmas a year ago so I am going to pretend I didn't see it!!

Not a lot shaking here, just busy with day to day things, I am stuck on my purging and organizing I need a kick in the pants. Still doing cardiac rehab and I am now doing a half hour on the tread mill going between 3.5 -4 kilometers per hour and a half hour on the bike so I am feeling great about my progress, I must do more conditioning at home, so glad the ice has almost melted here and I will get out more now that it is light outside after supper!
    Andit, Natalka, ROMEO and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

So happy to still have daylight after dinner. It makes for a nice walk. Now if only the snow will melt.
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 8 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-have an awesome trip frugal big mama

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks. We will be 1/2 way there in 2⃣4⃣ hours. 2 bags packed. And my big purse with all our travel papers/ID/money. Oldest DS can pack his bag in morning. Have laundry on the go andmwill at least pop it in the dryer tonight. Will try to make sure it's put away before we leave. Fridge is nice and empty. Except for a bunch of asparagus. Can I freeze it as is or should I give it away?
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yes you can freeze it but you should blanch it first for about 3 minutes and then plunge it in ice water till it cools, pat dry and freeze. Might be too much work because you have a ton on the go getting ready for holidays though!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello.
    Gosh, I always forget to check this thread and you're all so sweet and helpful with each other. I've read back a few pages and there's a lot going on in this world!

Andi, my Friend, I hope your surgery went well and that you're resting and being appropriately spoiled by your Mom and your fur-kids. Well...at least I know Lily dog would spoil you. You're right...I just have to meet her one day!!!

It seems I've just been trying to keep my head above water lately...first that bronchitis, not bronchitis but the flu thing for the past month, and yesterday I was diagnosed with "Tracheitis"! Absolutely!! WHAT is that?!! Well, it's the adult form of croup. Just what I needed. It's viral and has to run its course, probably for at least another week, so no sleeping at night, although I have to say that last night, with the new cough syrup, I did manage to sleep for a whole 3 hours somewhere in the night! That's a record lately. So.....I hope this is IT for my pre-spring surprises this year, although I broke my leg last May, so I shouldn't speak too soon.....

I'll try to buzz in more often....tomorrow is my painting class, so I'll probably catch another "bug" floating around, lol!!!

Take care, everyone! Enjoy the weather out there! It got up to +7 today in sunshine! The snow is dying!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope you feel better soon hun
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Feel better soon Lynn, hopefully the warmer weather brings better health!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

aww Lynn, you poor girl.. you just can't win..feel better soon hun..
    and yes the snow is melting.. sadly for us were surrounded by 'the river'. if i get a chance i'll post a pic tomorrow..

busy day today. trying to find enough left over energy to make the banana/strawberry muffins i need to get done.
    plus the spaghetti squash needs roasting. has anyone ever roasted squash cut side up. i want to add veggies to the inside to roast as well.
    afraid it won't roast properly.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lynn take care -I have been dealing with a lot of sickness-I just figured I had sinitus not a cold
    so I bough euclyptis oil and puta few drop in 1 cup of boiling water and put a towel over my head breathed in for a few minutes =It really helped -plus used a neti pot
    and I drank hot tea with ginger root sliced up in it
    -I feel better today

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information