User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By jrs101
  • 4 Post By thriftygranny
  • 1 Post By jrs101
  • 1 Post By maple7

Thread: ZEHRS: $5.99 Uncle Ben's rice w/ $10 of good coupons inside and 1000 Pc Points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At Zehrs in Guelph (imperial rd) back end of aisle 8. $5.99 for bucket of UB white or brown rice and sticker on outside pointing out the $10 of coupons inside.

Took a bucket to buy, and opened it right there and coupons were right on top when you open the lid. There are 2 x $4 off "any package of chicken--fresh, frozen, pre-cooked or rotisserie--any size any weight.
    And 2 x $1 off UB bistro rice (on at No Frills for $1.77) Coupons are good until dec 31 2015.

The bucket also has 1000 in store pc points.
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Zehrs
    Ladybug2011, Valerey and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the post, I hope we don't get a bunch of people opening them without purchasing. i have bought quite a few of these and a lot had coupons on the bottom too.I have visions of peoples grubby hands digging through rice just to get the coupons.I am not sure how Uncle Ben's can get away with being able to open those tubs so easily, in my opinion they could easily be tampered with.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Thanks for the post, I hope we don't get a bunch of people opening them without purchasing. i have bought quite a few of these and a lot had coupons on the bottom too.I have visions of peoples grubby hands digging through rice just to get the coupons.I am not sure how Uncle Ben's can get away with being able to open those tubs so easily, in my opinion they could easily be tampered with.
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Thank goodness rice is made at very high temperatures for a very long time.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If it was summer I wouldn't hesitate to drive up there for the beauty of it. Since it isn't...thanks for posting. Such a beautiful area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just there yesterday and looked all over for them. They were clearing Uncle Ben's rice at the front for 99 cents and the poultry area was also lined up with boxes of Uncle Ben's converted rice, but couldn't find buckets anywhere.

Thank you for posting, I will see if they have any left on my next trip.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the post. Even though it is not summer now, nice to have a look and pick up some items.

Thread Information