• 4 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 5 Post By BCcheapMom
  • 4 Post By annedougherty
  • 2 Post By Springbreeze

Thread: Shoppers sucks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay well maybe the people who you email and call!

Backstory: So I gave birth in December to a beautiful boy, prior
    to that I signed up for the shoppers VIB program and received nothing. I usually don't like calling places so I emailed them, nothing. Emailed again, still nothing. Finally I called because I just wasn't getting through. So while on the phone with them I asked if it was still offered or not because I haven't received anything, I would've been totally fine if it wasn't offered anymore or they just didn't have stock, BUT they do still offer it and it is in stock! When I asked why I hadn't received mine they said because "it was shipped over but returned because I didn't pick it up" mind you I check the mail every couple of days and I did NOT receive it. So I let the phone guy know it and he told me he could ship it back to me or give me 8000 points instead, I don't really go to shoppers often so I wouldn't redeem them probably so I opted for re-receiving the samples (which I really never even received in the first place) and he wouldn't let me! Why in the world did you give me the option then?
    soooo cheesed. Can't really complain when it comes to free things, so I'm telling myself just get over it, but I really didn't like his attitude.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I would have asked for his name and then ask to speak to a manager right away! He is customer service and shouldn't be giving you attitude on the phone! Especially when you didn't receive anything from them! Even though it free, they should realize, don't offer something for free and then have your customers not receive it! You took it better then what I would have lol.

Congrats on the baby by the way
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Wed, Mar 11th, 2015 at 05:38 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to say I had nothing but problems with VIB. I looooove Shopper's but I had the same problems with VIB when my daughter was born, I'd get nothing for months and then all of a sudden (without any prompting from me) I got 3 sample packs within 2 days - it was bizzarre. And then, nothing again, ever! Including no coupons, promos, nada!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I've never gotten a thing either. Aside from the vib bonus point coupons, I think the whole program is pretty much a lie lol.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I had my daughter three years ago I signed up for VIB. I did receive a bib, I think it was 2 diapers, a pack of 10 wipes and some diaper cream. I also would get some VIB coupons every now and then. I signed up for it with my second child born in Nov. but have not received anything this time.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Thread Information