User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Small Walmart Brag-Clothing on Clearance!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

This is kind of a brag and a rant all at the same time lol. I didn't save too much, but, I think for my situation I did pretty good. So yesterday I went to our local Walmart. I knew they were having a clearance sale on some of their clothing, so, I decided to take a look just to see what they had available. I am currently on a weight loss journey. NOW, I am one of those people were I believe it doesn't matter what size you are, everyone is beautiful! But, due to some health issues and warnings from doctors about my health I needed to lose weight for certain reasons. I was at a beautiful size 20, now currently at a fabulous size 14. I am currently trying to get down to a size pretty 12. After that I plan on staying at that size. Since I am still trying to lose weight I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothing. A lot of my clothes don't fit me anymore, so, I am always on the look out for great deals on clothing. (Well either way I don't like to spend a lot of money on anything lol)

So back to my walmart story, anyways, starting looking in the clearance section and found two pairs of great pants in a size 14! One pair of jeans, originally $17.00, got them for $9.00 and a pair of cute grey dress pants, originally $20.00 got them for $9.00! Bought two tank tops for $3.50 each, originally $5.00 each. So original price total for all of it would have been $47.00 plus tax, but, I only paid $25.00 plus tax! So I did save a little bit, but, I got frustrated because now that I am a size 14, all the size 14 are pretty much gone! UGH! I would have bought a lot more, if, they actually had my size! They had such beautiful pants in my original size! UGH I plan on going back sometime next week to see if I can find any other great deals in clothing in my size.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all find some great deals and savings!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Sun, Mar 15th, 2015 at 09:54 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats on your weightloss journey - dropping that many dress size is phenomenal !!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sweet!!! with spring items coming in there seems to be a lot of clearance.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes great job on the weightloss -I lost 20 pounds for my daughter's wedding 4 years ago -but have put it back on -urrr-nice deal on the clothing -yes sad to say the 14 are always gone I am a 14 in pants

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats on both your new clothes and your weight loss!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great brag! WTG on the weight loss! Hope you reach your final goal soon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saveadollardiva.... I can totally relate. I too am on my weight loss journey...again. Reitman has great prices for clearance. I picked up dress pants/ skinny black jeans - 11.00 each.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great job, thanks to you I checked the clearance today and found super cute shoes for my baby for 3 dollars originally 22
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great buys to last you until you get to your goal. Especially when you know you won't be wearing the clothes for long.

Way to go on the weight loss. You have done amazing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, great brag. Congratulations on the weight loss as I know it is not eassy and awesome price on the clothes. Thank you for sharing..................

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    Saveadollardiva.... I can totally relate. I too am on my weight loss journey...again. Reitman has great prices for clearance. I picked up dress pants/ skinny black jeans - 11.00 each.
    Thanks for the info Mooseenzo! I will check out Reitman's and see if they have anything. Good luck on your journey as well! I can relate and I know it is very hard! I have been up and down all my life with my weight. I was happy the way I was until the health issues started. I say as long as your happy with your and healthy that is all that matters!
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Mar 16th, 2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Mooseenzo and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Great job, thanks to you I checked the clearance today and found super cute shoes for my baby for 3 dollars originally 22
    Awesome! so happy you got such a great deal!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your positive comments!
    SunandMoon and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    yes great job on the weightloss -I lost 20 pounds for my daughter's wedding 4 years ago -but have put it back on -urrr-nice deal on the clothing -yes sad to say the 14 are always gone I am a 14 in pants
    Thanks coupon girl! Ya It was driving me nuts I can not find pants in my size now! Also, they has some nice tops as well, but, of course they didn't have my size available! I will give it a try again next week.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not a small brag at all Diva!! Every cent we save is a "brag"....no such thing as big or small in my eyes! Great job on the weight loss and great job on the clothing finds. WOOT! WOOT!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information