User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zandermor View Post
    I went to Walmart in Vegreville AB. There weren't many left but still a few!
    Totally off topic, but I just had to say that I love Vegreville! We broke down on the highway a little outside Vegreville with our 4 month old daughter. We were going back home to Regina after a couple of days in Edmonton. Everyone was so nice, the tow truck driver, the cab driver, the people at Canadian Tire and Walmart. We picked a good place to break down, lol.

Back on topic - I hope they have some at my Walmart!

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

My Walmart had none out either so I asked the lady stocking the shelves and she checked her scanner and said that they had 300+ that must not have gotten put out yet. They had stock everywhere blocking the aisles so wasnot surprised. Problem is they still weren't out as of yesterday and the sale is now over? They said to get a raincheck but they only allow 5 on it so not alot of good as I needed 10+ but better than nothing. Not sure if they will even put them out at all now or just send back to the warehouse?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaBriggs2009 View Post
    When I went to my Walmart a couple days ago they had a ton of the 40ct ziplocs but were sitting at regular price. I literally went and tracked down a flyer to make sure I wasn't crazy and that they were supposed to be on sale for $0.98 and sure enough they were in the flyer AND they rang up as $0.98. Not sure why the signs weren't changed but maybe the reason there was so many at my store was because nobody knew they were on sale? WEIRD.

Lately I have noticed WM slacking on the sale prices being posted. I now have to make sure I have their flyer with me and watch all the prices. I wouldn't exactly complain about a SCOP though

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Same story for Walmart here in Mississauga, I went there twice, they do not have them on the shelves or anywhere. I bought from NO Frills $1 each , I forgot to ask them for price match....I know I could save $3, bought 6 pachages...........lol.....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

the 2$ wub 2 one from the insert states on all except the 40 count bags. so read your coupons first.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

my walmart just doesnt seem to carry the 40 count anymore OR they were sold out but didnt see a spot on the shelf...the manager did however let me have the 50 counts for $1 as i wanted to PM no frills - with my buy 2 save $2 coupon they were freeee! BUT that overage would have been nice

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I found 40pks sandwich but they rung in at $1.77.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information