User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: It's Crazy to me...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm also surprised by the number of people who don't take advantage of the Optimum program. While I'm bummed that the Tell-A-Friend events died off a long time ago, I'll certainly take the personalized offers instead! I can't help but wonder if they're going to scale back these offers, as I'm making more in points than I'm spending (like getting 3000 pts for Royale, I've spent $3.99 less $1.00 coupon).
    But 1,300,000 points in less than a year is astounding! Nicely played!
    I typically have only been buying grocery items at SDM lately, and there's only so much milk/butter/bread one can stock up on LOL! But it's paid off: Hoping to do a top tier redemption this weekend to replace this dinosaur laptop. Yay! And will almost have enough points left over to do a second top tier redemption. Ah, how I love Optimum
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    Wednesday's coupon bonus of 22,000 will be added April 1. Friday's will be added April 3. Not in time for this week-end's bonus redemption.
    I hope your points get added. When you already receive 20x the points automatically, sometimes those other points do not get added later. let us know if it worked!
    Anna Michele and terry2144 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I love shoppers too -and lovvvve the emailed coupons (thanks again anna for talking me into joining the emailed program )
    -today held off buying any food except milk -got 900 points -as on friday I have spend 20.00 on food get 4,000
    -yes some of you have awesome amounts of points but i think i am doing great for only having 2 of us in this household)
    -anne is correct to so glad everyone doesnt shop like us -for sure
    -nice thread you started poohbah
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I thought the same thing..but when my kids were little there were no promotions or points around they had the odd coupon but nothing to write home to mom about!!
    i'm certainly making up for it now!!
    i had 5 girls ahhh when it was just diapers and formula. i redeemed 2000.00 in makeup march 14 2015.we have 4 cards going and in 5 weeks i accumulated over 1.5 million just doing what offers came and in the last 3 weeks caught on to using coupons as cash. I clean houses so now my customers save me all their coupons.I have tables of shampoos,bodywashes etc.. that I'm bringing to womens interval home.Free sure feels good. Now I'm going to take points with 75.00 deals buy stuff I need with snap and checkout 51 the get cold hard cash back. This just seems to easy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also got rbc mastercard last month I earned 58,000 points in just that.Then once a week I pay it off. I'm not giving them any $for interest

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@kristeven can you please let us know when you get your 22000 pts on April 3rd. If they do get added then.........OH MY GOD! Think about all the possibilities of combining these coupons+flyer promos.....! It's going to be optimum points heaven on my cards.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh Poobah, can you be my bro! :p

Couponing/bragging is no longer fun since everyone gave up on it in my household
    terry2144 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people don't care about the points whatsoever. Take a minute and watch the cash on a busy day sometime.. You'll see that more than 50% of the people don't have a card.

Ron.
    coupon girl and terry2144 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I hope your points get added. When you already receive 20x the points automatically, sometimes those other points do not get added later. let us know if it worked!
    Thanks so much for the heads up. I keep my receipts and will definitely be watching to ensure points are added on schedule.
    BTW, I was back at SDM today and spent $100.50 in beauty, before taxes. Got 20X the points, used my other 22,000 bonus points coupon, remembered to buy SDM gc first and used my SDM credit card! If I redeem all of the points that I earned today during a beauty redemption bonus of 80,000 points = $200, then I will get for free 99% of what I spent today!
    Last edited by kristeven; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
    Earn money back when shopping on-line by going through the Ebates site. Use my referral link below.
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=p162PRHFagw%3D
    Earn SwagBucks -- get stuff free! Use my referral link below.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kristeven

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I will definitely update this thread about my 22,000 points that I should receive on each of April 1 and 3. Trust me, if I don't receive those points, I will be venting here. But, I am thinking positively.
    Earn money back when shopping on-line by going through the Ebates site. Use my referral link below.
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=p162PRHFagw%3D
    Earn SwagBucks -- get stuff free! Use my referral link below.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kristeven

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Hey, I've seen male cashiers before! There's also managers, stock guys, pharmacists, ... It doesn't have to be "fine ladies" all the time, you know.

Unfortunately, I'm one of the poor unfortunate souls who's never received an email from them. I have the box checked on my online Optimum account, I've called in and asked, checked spam folders, blocked senders, and I still have no idea why I've never had a single email.
    I thought I was the only one who NEVER receives e-mails and offers from SDM. I too have called in and asked several times. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING to see so many others gain a huge number of optimum points and I don't get to play the game. Very seldom do I get offers in the mail. Can someone help us?????
    terry2144 likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM shoppers are of a different breed. We love to hoard and claim points, carry a calculator and add up totals before coupons and values of points, strategically shop, etc. Not everyone wants to shop like us.

Just like how Walmart shoppers are of a different breed. You won't see me driving out from the city to a walmart to trudge thru the poorly lit store and waiting in long lines for what they argue as good prices. Or at least that was my experience at my nearest Walmart. I am definitely not of that bread :D
    nalaric, terry2144, Poobah and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is a complete cringe moment when the person in front of you in line drops a lot of money and doesn't have an optimum card. I can't help the numbers flying around in my head calculating what they could have saved and how many points they are walking away from. I find it very stressful lol. Twitching a bit now just thinking about this. Common people, get with the program... literally.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Some people just think it's another gimmick, another card in their wallet..how wrong can they be!! Like some people mentioned, not everyone are lunatics like us ha,ha,ha..I guess the people who pay full price let us have are items for cheap or free..If everyone used the optimum points you would see a big change in the program??so, let's ride the wave as long as we can!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had an optimum card since I was probably 15, but there are a lot of cards out there that are pretty useless ie. Winners lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information