User Tag List

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    We sent money for the grandchildren for the parents to buy gifts as we only see them once a year. Movie passes and GC for parents so they can have a night out. That's it so far.
    Best gift ever! Everyone needs a night out!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-been picking clothing cheap on line for the 2 grandkids (gap ,Hudson bay ) gymboyee in store too
    -just bought a vanity for ashlyn today for her birthday and xmas gift

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

DS asked me to order something for him off Amazon.ca. It was under the free shipping amount so I added the Little Tykes Cash register that I had been looking at for my niece for Christmas. Thinking I better grab another bin to store gifts in since I can't fit anything in the other and items are taking over my closet.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's October 1st and Christmas is 3 months away and I am so excited. Everyone has such great tips for Christmas gifts.

I've been on the look out for nice gifts and sales, however I haven't really found anything. However, I do have $45 dollars in giftcards accumulated from amazon.ca, $100 worth of giftcards from Chapters and I am saving about $100 worth of giftcards from swagbucks.

I usually do most of my shopping on Black Friday because I always find such great deals.
    However, wagjag has a groupon for $30 dollars worth of lindt chocolate for $15 dollars. I'm going to grab one of those for gifts and Walmart has these blocks of chocolate on sale that I need to pick up for Thanksgiving/Christmas baking. I'll be making little chocolates, chocolate pretzels and chocolate caramel apples and giving them out to my friends.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Indigo $25 GC's are 20% off this week at RCSS (Ontario) (a spa one and another too I can't remember which) For anyone that buys these for Christmas.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Boys Jammies came today!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Indigo $25 GC's are 20% off this week at RCSS (Ontario) (a spa one and another too I can't remember which) For anyone that buys these for Christmas.
    Does the sale end Thurs?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I did pick up the 20% off Indigo card today for my son's stocking. I was hoping that the "other" deal was on Old Navy and I would have bought more- but it was for Spa Finder and Facebook.
    I don't know if it will continue tomorrow.
    sweetmomma and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought $150 in indigo gift cards from Rexall a couple of weeks ago for 20% off. Am going to buy mom new ereader. Hopefully it will have a sale between now and Christmas to make an even better deal! Bought some small pans at target a couple of weeks ago and some eye drops so mom is almost done except for stockings. Got 8 rolls of scotch tape recently at loblaws for $1.94/4 pkg. just finished knitting 1 of 2 scarfs for nieces who live in Georgia. Have to have 2nd one done by nov 20th when dm goes to visit for American thanksgiving.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground this morning so I am suddenly feeling panicked!!!
    Have all my stocking stuffers done and Christmas Jammies ready to go. I made 6 beautiful burlap stockings with cross stitched deer on them but still need to finish two more....better get a move on!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Sorry, I was posting from my phone and SC won't let me delete the extra picture.

I want to get my son his own apron. I'd prefer one that has an adjustable neck strap, pockets are optional. He loves baking with me and he borrows my apron that is much too big for him. Any suggestions on where I could find one? I live in a small city, so a lot of stores are 2.5hrs away. I have posted on local garage sale Facebook groups, but didn't find what we were looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Oct 9th, 2016 at 04:56 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I think I saw the plain white ones like that at Michael's and then you embellish them yourself.Found it!! However the reviews aren't great. they are so easy to make though. Anyone you know sew? it would probably take an hour of their time and you could just purchase the iron on letters.

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demand...?pid=M10195298
    Back to Basics™ Child Apron, 5 Pack

Create an apron for your little sous chef. Personalize and decorate it with iron-ons, rhinestones, sequins, glitter, fabric markers or puff-paint—the possibilities are endless. Make sure to pre-wash apron before decorating.

Details:

• Available in multiple colors
    • 19" x 12.5"
    • Made of 100% cotton

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I think I saw the plain white ones like that at Michael's and then you embellish them yourself.Found it!! However the reviews aren't great. they are so easy to make though. Anyone you know sew? it would probably take an hour of their time and you could just purchase the iron on letters.

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demand...?pid=M10195298
    Back to Basics™ Child Apron, 5 Pack

Create an apron for your little sous chef. Personalize and decorate it with iron-ons, rhinestones, sequins, glitter, fabric markers or puff-paint—the possibilities are endless. Make sure to pre-wash apron before decorating.

Details:

• Available in multiple colors
    • 19" x 12.5"
    • Made of 100% cotton

Thank you. I'm just looking for something plain, my pic just happened to be of customized aprons. I asked my mom to make aprons, but she still hasn't done so and it has been a year and more than one request. Similar situation with two other younger women that I had asked for help.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Does the sale end Thurs?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Sorry, just read this now, yes it must have since it was in the flyer. But will be keeping an eye on the GC sales for sure and can let you know if you want!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I was just saying last night that we need to get rolling on Christmas shopping/wrapping!!!! I wanted it all done by the end of the month. I want all bought and wrapped (except the few Santa gifts since kids change there minds/I am still figuring out what/looking for deal. Try not to buy electronics too soon for warranty reasons)

Next weekend I think I will be sorting my stuff and seeing what I have (I would this weekend but I am away- but may get out for a bit of shopping between hockey games )

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information