User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Free HP All-In-One Printer ( keep it ) + Ink supplies for 6 months for evaluators

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

In 2 weeks only done 2 surveys so far, only 30 minutes invested so far.
    Ciel likes this.
    Tangerine Orange Key - 14330176S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $100 or more and useOrange Key -
    14330176S1 to earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My printer is on its way. Got stuck in customs, but that issue was taken care after a couple of emails. Tracking # says I should have it tomorrow.
    sesterce likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    My printer is on its way. Got stuck in customs, but that issue was taken care after a couple of emails. Tracking # says I should have it tomorrow.

Glad yours is on its way..... you will get 2 packages, printer from US and paperwork and paper from TO.

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $100 or more and useOrange Key -
    14330176S1 to earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just bought some paper for my test printer, asked about reimbursement for the paper and was told no.
    I could have sworn I read something about being reimbursed for paper.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw1234 View Post
    Just bought some paper for my test printer, asked about reimbursement for the paper and was told no.
    I could have sworn I read something about being reimbursed for paper.

You get about 50 pages with the evaluation kit, I read no-where about paper reimbursement.
    sesterce likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week I received my first free ink shipment automaticaly ordered online by the printer.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    This week I received my first free ink shipment automaticaly ordered online by the printer.

thats nice to hear..how much printing you do in a month? and did you run out or was it just in time....

No surveys yet in over a month, but know about the issue... not sure if can discuss or in NDA

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I print between 50-75 pages a month. I did not run out. In fact, they sent me a email to tell me to install the new Instant Ink cartridges right away even if the old ones still had ink left in them.
    cath007 likes this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

But as you know, Debby has been waiting for a couple of weeks now for her ink so their ink program bites. She has been totally out of ink and they keep promising it to her. The program is crap if you are a company and want this to be reliable.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    But as you know, Debby has been waiting for a couple of weeks now for her ink so their ink program bites. She has been totally out of ink and they keep promising it to her. The program is crap if you are a company and want this to be reliable.
    She is not the only one. The program people are aware of it. They said it is a test program, glitches happen.
    on another note: I received an email from the testing program asking me to NOT post on any chat site about the program, and to keep the information private. So because of that I will try not to post on this subject again until the program is over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information