User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By walkonby

Thread: Question about price matching at LD

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Do I just take the flyer to the cashier and show her? or do I have to go to customer service first?

One more thing. I should be able to stck my coupons on the price matched price right?

Thanks for you help.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

When I inquired, I was told to come to Customer Service to pm.
    And yes, you should be able to stack your coupons as well. At WM I have been told a few times I couldn't use coupons when pm-ing, but when I say "but if I was to buy this at Zellers, they'd let me use a coupon...", and they put it through [just kind of puts it in a different light].

Good luck!
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Don't have a LD here but most stores have the same policy for PM.I have never went to the customer service I usually just go to the cashier with my flyer & coupons in hand saying " I would like to PM this and use this coupon ". They usually say yes but ONE time at Zellers I got a "Our policy is coupons OR PM but not both" I asked for a copy of it but they said it wasn't accessible by cashiers.. so it depends on your cashier.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today at Loblaws, I got a bunch of coupons for, Kleenex $1 buy 2 or a bundle, $1 any Maple Leaf, $0.75 any Schneiders, and $0.30 French Mustard, Kellogg's cereal $2 wub2 but they are all French coupons.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

why did you resurrect a thread from 2009? Post in the welcome newcomer section and you will get to discover plenty of savings in here with tips on where to search for answers to your questions.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information