User Tag List

Thread: Rcss

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I went to RCSS and found a bunch of stuff marked down out front....grabbed some sunlight green and some glass stovetop cleaner and headed in the store. Went directly to customer service to check their coupon policy, again, and was told that yes, you can use CZ coupon and one manufacturers coupon--but not on reduced items...ok

So, i had one item that i used both a CZ and manufactures coupon--hmm, was it glade...well, anyways the lady said i could not do that, only one coupon--head office was cracking down. I said i had checked at customer service and they said i could do it--she said she would let me do it this time--I was super embarassed and said i had no issue if she didn't let me use the second coupon and did not want to go against policy.

She is going to talk with customer service...

....sorry ladies but it looks like this little perk may be coming to an end.....
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

:-( Sorry you were treated like that!
    I used to be a loyal shopper to specific stores but I really just go with best price and most accomodating coupon policy now
    Sigh we like perks lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it's probably because of the show extreme couponing that stores are becoming more aware of couponing and it's screwing things up for us all.

I'm new to getting the best deal with coupons, and I have had good experiences, but it's so discouraging at the same time when companies are constantly changing their rules. Would be nice if they only changed their policy once per year or something like that, so it's not so frustrating to EVERYONE - us and cashiers and managers alike.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really wish that all employees knew what the heck was going on!! Since i did ask right before my shop and two employees said two different things....that is bad and not so customer friendly.
    should have asked again today when i was in....but i was not doubling up on any coupons...just getting my Buckleys and that was all....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I was told that they are allowing the coupon zone and the manufacturer one. The cashier i talked to said to have a supervisor come over if I run into a cashier that won't allow it. Beware there are alot of new cashiers there right now...one of them didn't even know what price matching was.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish they would get it together there....
    I was under the impression that the lady I was talking with , the one who said i could not use CZ and manufacturers, was a supervisor...just the way she talked and said that CS didn't know what they were talking about...and then told me to read the back of the CZ coupon where it states you cannot combine coupons...sigh....

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    I was told that they are allowing the coupon zone and the manufacturer one. The cashier i talked to said to have a supervisor come over if I run into a cashier that won't allow it. Beware there are alot of new cashiers there right now...one of them didn't even know what price matching was.
    Thats true.. they just hired around 20 new cashiers. Coupon policies unfortunately isn't covered in our training program, just how to run them though. So it is the responsibility of the trainer, but sometimes it gets over looked.

You can still use both. There are rumours going around just like in every store and some employees get mistaken because they believe they are going to get into trouble if they do something wrong. There is a coupon policy in the front on the store that states you can use one manufacture and one coupon zone coupon per product and a coupon policy at customer service (if it's still there) which states that.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where is that policy posted? I would love to be able to point it out if i run into issues again....
    The one by the coupon zone does not state that.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

It was posted up there, not sure if it is anymore I don't look for it. If not go to customer service and ask or email the company and get a print out that way.

Thread Information