User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Procter & Gamble United Way Warehouse Sale in Mississauga (May 23 to 25)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by faemow View Post
    Why wouldn't the International Convention center advertise this on their schedule? The lady I spoke with over the phone, stated quite clearly it was for employees.

I think I'll still give it a go, what's to lose?
    you will see ad on outside board of international center by friday night.. this is how they advt every year.. never on their page it says nor in event guide..

I live on intersection of derry and airport and always keep eye for sale.. that's why i know.. also did volunteer too for p&g.. and this sale is so famous that there will be lineups.. even without advertisement on international center website.
    couponlady and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by faemow View Post
    First post! I frequent this site often and this is no troll reply. I've been to two sales in the past and I know this is the best sale ever!

Bad news, I called the International Centre and they said that this P&G Sale is a private affair ONLY for P&G employees and not open to the public. The woman said, if it's not advertised on the website, then it's not advertised to the public (makes sense).

Don't waste your time.
    I think you got the wrong information.

This sale is open for public for 3 days.

Saturday 10 am to 7 pm
    sunday 10 am to 5pm
    monday 10 am to 3 pm.

all good stuff is gone on first day most of the time. And on last day they reduce the price for left over items.
    couponlady and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fama View Post
    you will see ad on outside board of international center by friday night.. this is how they advt every year.. never on their page it says nor in event guide..

I live on intersection of derry and airport and always keep eye for sale.. that's why i know.. also did volunteer too for p&g.. and this sale is so famous that there will be lineups.. even without advertisement on international center website.
    Lucky! I need to drive 30mins to get there. Anyways, I will still go with the wife and some friends. Best sale in town IMO, and goes to a nice cause.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those that are saying this is a public sale, are you sure? A relative of mine works for P&G and said they doesn't think it's a public one, and when I called the international center this morning they stated if the sale is not posted on the website, than 'it is a private and confidential sale'.

The last one I went to late last year was a public one and was advertised on the website, it also was longer in duration.

I'm not saying it's not open to the public, just saying that it really looks like this one is a private one.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just an update, my relative just got off work and advised me that the flyer at work for the sale stated employees only. When it's open to the public the flyer states which days are, but for this one it simply stated employees only.
    dededi likes this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

This sale is open to public, you can read it here http://www.spotlitewarehousesales.com/
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for the link. Those are slightly different hours than what her work flyer posted.

I wonder why the organizing company has posted it as public, the international center says its private, and her work flyer posted employees only and different times.

I guess we'll find out soon.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It is open to the public, it is posted on several mom groups on Facebook with pictures and prices of stuff they have this weekend.

Each and every time they do this sale (twice a year) there is a "debate" is it employees only / is it open to the public. And each and every time the public is allowed in.

Name:  11258950_10155635412860078_391061730_n.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  128.5 KB
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your right, but sometimes there are employee only days and whatnot. Im in line now and employees are getting in early before the public.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its also hall/entrance 3. Its posted on the big sign as you come in
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got back from the sale, Im not an employee of P&G.. I was in line at 6.40am this morning. I was about 20th in line. They let everyone into the building and around 8 am... At about 8.45 they made the announcement that employees would have 1 hr head start on the sale, but at about 9.20am, with a $10 donation they would let you in.

here is some of the stuff they had..

tide pods $4 sold out
    febreeze$2 a can

old spice bar saop 6 bars/$2 sold out
    dentyne rush gum 24 containers $20
    easter creme eggs case of 48 $5
    tolberrone large bars $3
    charmin TP 8 rolls $2 limit 2
    gillette fusion roller razors $5

Case lots of cookies( wrapped in single serve) 100 packs $5
    bounty towels $1.50 a roll ( limit 2)

maxwell house coffee large can $5
    max well house coffee sm can $3
    kraft olive oil salad dressing $1.50 a bottle
    Bulls eye BBQ sauce $1.50 a bottle
    Terry chocolate balls $1.50 each
    it was busy, but no awful line up to get in when we were leaving.
    Last edited by pettyfan4343; Sat, May 23rd, 2015 at 02:15 PM.
    JadeAngel and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went this morning around 11 and waited in line maybe 30 minutes. I have to say the sale was very disappointing compared to previous years. I normally stock up on things like shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Nothing like that this year. Lots of food (crackers, chocolate, cookies) overpriced toilet paper... Sample sized shave gel for $0.50! Not a great selection.
    dededi likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information