User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1224Likes

Thread: Expired

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have just received one item today and the 2nd items have the "Shipped" status, but shown nothing under Canada Post.

I think they should do something for existing customer instead of new customer as the previous promotion hasn't even officially ended. Also, timing of these 2 promotion are so close together, the 2nd one will be less effective. If it is for existing customers, customers who took the advantage from first promotion may have some more things to buy (assume no multiple orders for majority of customers) as they just browse the entire site thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Last edited by lcmt; Wed, Apr 15th, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good news! I received my order today. One week after I placed the order and I paid with Paypal. I was shocked cause I didn't get any communication from Paypal and TSC. I'm so happy!!!
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I have just received one item today and the 2nd items have the "Shipped" status, but shown nothing under Canada Post.

I think they should do something for existing customer instead of new customer as the previous promotion hasn't even officially ended. Also, timing of these 2 promotion are so close together, the 2nd one will be less effective. If it is for existing customers, customers who took the advantage from first promotion may have some more things to buy (assume no multiple orders for majority of customers) as they just browse the entire site thoroughly.
    SO true! I wish I could those mask and other stuff, but our home really needed new spoons & utensils! And I was tired of hiding my fav. spoon hehehe so it was def. needed!

BUT my parents got their utensils set today and I witnessed kisses following my way as I came home HA. Gotta say LOVE the quality of those! Much much better than those $20 that my mom was eyeing on...Cannot wait to try them tomorrow! On side note, they came in much bigger box than what I thought would be...def. bigger than that old package we jump on AND had the logo too! HA
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Apr 15th, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
    gameprogirl, macw1960 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my DS just got his email saying parcel is on it's way ( as in they finally shipped it!! ) Seems like so long that it was stuck in the Warehouse mode.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my DS just got his email saying parcel is on it's way ( as in they finally shipped it!! ) Seems like so long that it was stuck in the Warehouse mode.
    Mine is still partially shipped with the second bit "in the warehouse!"
    macw1960, walkonby and amira84 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Over a week later and they still haven't put my order in via paypal. It says to be shipped under my status for the order but no money was taken still. Anyone else not have the money withdrawn yet?
    macw1960 and Cuckoobird like this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Over a week later and they still haven't put my order in via paypal. It says to be shipped under my status for the order but no money was taken still. Anyone else not have the money withdrawn yet?
    I only had to pay $3.50 shipping but the took it out of paypal on 10 April.
    gameprogirl and macw1960 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Received my order, Clarisonic Mia 2, yesterday morning but didn't open it up until about midnight. I was going through the instructions and it says to charge 24 hours before use. Blah. So charged it before I went to bed and woke up today and found the charger was pulled out from the wall. WTF?! Called DH and he says he unplugged it before he left for work. The guy usually does nothing around the house and the one time he tries to help.... I think this should have gone in the rant section. Hhahaha

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

The last half of my order arrived yesterday. No complaints here.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My orders came!! I can't complain either, I'm happy.
    gameprogirl, Decaf and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Traded another code and they are still working if you can get your paws on them
    gameprogirl, amira84 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My 1st package came today but I was not home, the post note doesn`t even say when I can go and pick it up

Anyway, my 2nd package says its ready to process Ordered 2 Christmas damask stockings, 2 Christmas decor pillows and mittens for DD that you can use an iPad or whatever without your hands getting cold.
    gameprogirl and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My 1st package came today but I was not home, the post note doesn`t even say when I can go and pick it up

Anyway, my 2nd package says its ready to process Ordered 2 Christmas damask stockings, 2 Christmas decor pillows and mittens for DD that you can use an iPad or whatever without your hands getting cold.
    How did you manage to get two packages to the same address? I thought it was one per household?
    gameprogirl, Candini and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    How did you manage to get two packages to the same address? I thought it was one per household?
    Not sure Candini placed 2 orders, more than likely her order was split up based on availability or warehouse location. I ordered shoes and a veggie peeler which have been shipped together. And a ring shipped the next day in a separate package.

ps - I am so excited to open my mailbox today and tomorrow
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I sent items to my home and my Mums's home.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information