• 2 Post By sweetie1706
  • 2 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 1 Post By KDivers

Thread: Roast of Justin Bieber!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

I know the roast on Justin Bieber was on awhile ago, but, wanted to know if anyone watched it? I watched it and thought it was really funny? Any comments, reviews? I thought Kevin Hart who hosted it was just hilarious!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    sweetie1706 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

We watched it.

I didn't find it as funny as some of the other roasts, although it was fairly funny.

Kevin Hart is always hilarious so he didn't disappoint.

It's worth the watch if you like roasts but other than that I'd probably skip it. They could have been a lot funnier and harder on him IMO.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I thought though that it was cool of JB to do a roast. I really liked that one girl, I forgot her name, Natasha something? I thought she was pretty good. I was confused though on why Martha Stewart was there lol? I am like are you kidding me? But, she was actually pretty good with the jokes.
    sweetie1706 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DH and I watched it and we enjoyed it. Especially when Will Ferrell came out as Ron Burgundy. OMG, that was funny. I was extremely pleasantly surprised with Martha Stewart. She nailed it and Kevin Hart was brilliant. All in all, I thought it was a good roast. (Although nothing beats the Dean Martin Roasts from many, many years ago.....I'm dating myself...LOL) You have to go on youtube and search Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon roller coaster ride. That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL OMG I loved it as well when RON BURGUNDY showed up lol. I also liked the monkey lol. He was cute teehee
    sweetie1706 and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was great. i agree that Kevin Hart did a fantastic job. When he ranted at Snoopy Doggy about the N word, that was great lol i think i preferred the Snoppy jokes more than anything. @bargain_hunter_lola I watched his stand up special a while ago and was very disappointed.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie1706 View Post
    It was great. i agree that Kevin Hart did a fantastic job. When he ranted at Snoopy Doggy about the N word, that was great lol i think i preferred the Snoppy jokes more than anything. @bargain_hunter_lola I watched his stand up special a while ago and was very disappointed.
    Kevin Hart's stand up?

I've seen 2 and really enjoyed both, but as with all comedy it all depends on the person.

I do agree with saveadollardiva that Natasha was good. Can't remember her last name either. lol. But she was one of the few roasters that really went for it.

Don't get me wrong, others were good but it felt like some (ahem Martha Stewart) were heavily scripted.

Maybe its just me but it felt like its was a little too nice, kind of more how awesome JB is than really roasting. It's probably because I don't like him and was hoping for more jabs! lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So funny. Martha Stewart was hilarious
    Davetherave likes this.

Thread Information