User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: personalized coupons for BP's, and manufacturer's coupons. How does it work at SDM?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

After reading the responses on this thread, I tried to combine my personal offer get 1700 pts WUB any juice with Tropicana FPC. I loaded the offer with my other offers to my card. This offer was not awarded points and is still displaying as available, while others worked. Also, personal offers don't work on multiples. Bought 2 cottage, got the points for one only. However, personal offer worked with VIB pts coupon that was scanned at the cash.
    Last edited by innaor; Sun, May 10th, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    After reading the responses on this thread, I tried to combine my personal offer get 1700 pts WUB any juice with Tropicana FPC. I loaded the offer with my other offers to my card. This offer was not awarded points and is still displaying as available, while others worked. Also, personal offers don't work on multiples. Bought 2 cottage, got the points for one only. However, personal offer worked with VIB pts coupon that was scanned at the cash.
    Someone posted last week that the 1700 pts coupon didn't work on the Tropicana (system issue). You could call and they will likely add the points for you. Others have. And yes, very few personalized offers work with multiples although there are a few old ones around. FPCs shouldn't effect product points being issued as the system doesn't know what product the the fpc pertains to.
    Last edited by maple7; Sun, May 10th, 2015 at 08:43 AM.
    innaor, LimeFizzy and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Good to know that the VIB pts coupon worked with the personal offer. Thanks for posting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information