User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Website Overhaul

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I just noticed the Optimum portal has completed changed AND when I logged on, I have offers! I've NEVER gotten personalized offers, and now it seems that it's the same system as Loblaws, where you have to upload the offers on your card.

I'm so happy!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

cool! no more printing! I like that but looks like we can only use the offer once like PC.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    cool! no more printing! I like that but looks like we can only use the offer once like PC.
    That's exactly how they should have been used in the first place

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Yay!
    dededi likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Oh this is wonderful! Been hoping for them to have loadable offers ever since the PC Plus came out. I hardly ever go to SDM anymore because the cashiers often refuse to take a points offer along with any manufacturer's coupons so this will end that hassle once & for all! Yay!

denise

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    This is good. It means no more system abuse and good personalized coupon keeps coming.

Btw, I got 2200 bonus point for any axe shampoo or conditioner. Any deal here? *_*

also, I wonder if it applies first same item or multiple in one transaction like pcplus or not?
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Wed, Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Oh this is wonderful! Been hoping for them to have loadable offers ever since the PC Plus came out. I hardly ever go to SDM anymore because the cashiers often refuse to take a points offer along with any manufacturer's coupons so this will end that hassle once & for all! Yay!

denise
    Oh, yes, this part will be wonderful. I haven't had problems with points offers with manu coupons at my store, but know others do. Will also prevent cashiers from misunderstanding coupon and not be willing to enter it. My sister once had a cashier tell her the BOGO any greeting card coupon was only to be used on their e-cards, not their paper cards in-store. Sadly, this was at my regular SDM (cashier must have been new), which I always brag to her about is great. Sis didn't quite believe me after that. She went back to her regular SDM and was able to use the coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

re-posting this (mine) from regular SDM thread, as belongs here, really

Yay! Thanks for sharing info. I am happy about this. No need to print them anymore, or risk of not having offer when I do an unexptected trip. Hope it also means that there won't be any more weeks of no offers for some people.

I like that we get to load each offer individually, not have to load them all like with PC points. Hopefully, their system algorithm will learn from the ones that we choose to never load that we simply aren't interested in the product or offer.

This new system will absolutely end the double dipping of offers or using offer more than once. But I wonder how it will handle situations where I have say a bp offer for milk loaded, as well as a get 8000 pts wus $30 on food/snacks offer and my $30 includes milk. Will it give me only 800 bp for milk, or the 8000 for the $30?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

And this one too:

Sadly, the other thing I noticed on the "check out the new features" page, was that the example offers were of lower value than the current ones. The "save $5 wus $75" was particularly sad, but so was 5x the points on something, as I don't think I've seen one that low before Hopefully this does not reflect things to come. If there continues to be 20x the points days though, you can't beat that. No other program come close to matching Optimum.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does Shoppers have an app that can be downloaded, specifically for an Android phone? I'm not going to be able to remember what my deals are later in the week after I've loaded them.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Looks neat. Happy that I don't have to print them anymore. They really took a long time to implement this. Finally it is here
    Ciel, walkonby, shopperwho and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I think it will work in the same way like PC-Plus, when we got few small offer (like 100 pts for banana and all like that) and an offer 4000 pts wus $40. and if we spend $40 and buy banana too we receive points from from both offer. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    re-posting this (mine) from regular SDM thread, as belongs here, really

Yay! Thanks for sharing info. I am happy about this. No need to print them anymore, or risk of not having offer when I do an unexptected trip. Hope it also means that there won't be any more weeks of no offers for some people.

I like that we get to load each offer individually, not have to load them all like with PC points. Hopefully, their system algorithm will learn from the ones that we choose to never load that we simply aren't interested in the product or offer.

This new system will absolutely end the double dipping of offers or using offer more than once. But I wonder how it will handle situations where I have say a bp offer for milk loaded, as well as a get 8000 pts wus $30 on food/snacks offer and my $30 includes milk. Will it give me only 800 bp for milk, or the 8000 for the $30?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

That's nice to see. I just logged into my account to check it out. I might go to SDM in Regina after my next ultrasound in May, so there's no point in loading offers right now.
    Ciel, amira84 and dededi like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like not having to print and the fact I will always have the offers with me. My concern is when things don't work. When I use a coupon now and it doesn't work, the system gives the cashier an error, that I used an invalid coupon and I can react to the situation. If you buy an invalid product now, I'm guessing you just don't get your points, unless the cashier now has a feature showing how many points will be awarded. So for this reason, I have mixed feelings about what might be ahead.

I have this problem with pcplus and used to contact pcplus weekly to fix missing points. I hope shoppers is ready for this and is as accommodating. I didn't see a "points inquiry" button on the shoppers site.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Does Shoppers have an app that can be downloaded, specifically for an Android phone? I'm not going to be able to remember what my deals are later in the week after I've loaded them.
    There is definitely one for iphone, not sure about Android....but, looks like they need to do an update on it, as it isn't loading today
    trishka, amira84 and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information