User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Website Overhaul

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I haven't used the PC personalized offers that much as the one store here in town is just too far for me to consider my main go to for groceries etc.... but the things I do like about their PC Card --
    1) one button and all your offers are loaded automatically .... and
    2) it wasn't restricted to one item -- if you bought 6 of the yogurt with points you got points for each one.....
    3) the notification for the new offers is sent prior on a Wednesday or Thursday rather than a Saturday morning (Saturday is too late -- we have all determined what we are shopping for an where by that point) ....
    I am hoping that the Optimum ones will change as above
    I highly doubt offers will ever apply to multiples given stock levels at SDM. It would be nice but it's not likely to happen. And I don't get my PC offers until midnight the night before, so really I don't check them till Friday morning anyhow when the sale starts, so essentially that is the same day as well. The one button load is nice, but if you can't combine certain offers then you may not want to load all of your offers with one button either.
    ROMEO, peachies, momi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I like the ability to load only the offers I want-PC Plus loads them all except Bonus offers you choose to put on your card. I am expecting that Shoppers will transition to Friday flyers eventually. Freed from printing-YAHOO!

Optimum-I like the updated Donate Points section. The tiny font is now more easy to read. The top organization in the list of organizations is the Cdn. Red Cross listing for Nepal earthquake relief, in case anyone on SC wishes to contribute their Optimum points.

I have not explored all of the site's upgraded features. Just hope the Donations section is viable through most of the week, not be MIA some days of the week as was still the case in the first four months of 2015.
    ROMEO and momi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My card: I got an email saying I have offers to load, but the email did not list what the offers were nor did it give me an option to print them. So I logon to the Optimum website and am greeted with "Hello John" (not my name) and an optimum # that is not the one I logged on with. I try to click on various parts of the website and nothing works, none of the links are live. Frustrated, I realize I am being shown a "demo" screen. I hit the reload button 2 or 3 times (again, frustrated!) then miraculously, it loads MY account information! And shows me some personalized offers. None of them are great (the big on is 22,000 wus $100, but that's too much for me to spend right now). But I loaded them all on my card and then did a printscreen of the "loaded offers" page to take with me so I know what I loaded, in case I decide to try to use one or two in the name of research.

My hubby's card: He did not get any email from SDM this week. Out of curiosity I get him to logon to his account a moment after I logged out of mine. EDIT: Forgot to say at first it said he had no new offers, keep checking back for them. But then he hit refresh, and it came back with offers to load, the big one being the same 22,000 one as me. We loaded them onto his card just to get the hang of it, and I also did a printscreen of his offers so we can remember what they are. Don't know if he'll attempt to use any of them, but we'll see.

So far I'm not too impressed with this new system, and am certainly not looking forward to taking it to my regular SDM as the cashiers there are not at all well trained in anything remotely related to couponing or optimum clubbing. Sigh. But I will try at least once just to see what happens.
    Last edited by lorken; Mon, May 4th, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and momi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anybody had any luck with the Android App? It never let's me log in anymore
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Has anybody had any luck with the Android App? It never let's me log in anymore
    I just got an android smartphone in March, and I haven't been able to log in to the Shoppers app. It tells me something has gone wrong - I tried the set password button, but I can't select any security questions, so I'm unable to continue.
    SavvyLady and momi like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The app is not functional for anyone right now
    ROMEO, luckbealady and momi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just downloaded it once the website changes were made and I haven't been able to log in. Keeps telling me my password or number is incorrect. Hope they fix the app soon.
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    This is good. It means no more system abuse and good personalized coupon keeps coming.

Btw, I got 2200 bonus point for any axe shampoo or conditioner. Any deal here? *_*

also, I wonder if it applies first same item or multiple in one transaction like pcplus or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I highly doubt offers will ever apply to multiples given stock levels at SDM. It would be nice but it's not likely to happen. And I don't get my PC offers until midnight the night before, so really I don't check them till Friday morning anyhow when the sale starts, so essentially that is the same day as well. The one button load is nice, but if you can't combine certain offers then you may not want to load all of your offers with one button either.
    Has anyone tested this yet ? I have an offer for 1$ off canned fish. CL tuna is 4/5$ this week, I wouldn't buy tuna at 1.25$ a can but if it's valid on multiples as long as it's all in one transaction I would definitely stock up at .25$/ can

i never used to get personalized printable offers so this is like opening up a whole new realm of possibilities
    ROMEO likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Has anyone tested this yet ? I have an offer for 1$ off canned fish. CL tuna is 4/5$ this week, I wouldn't buy tuna at 1.25$ a can but if it's valid on multiples as long as it's all in one transaction I would definitely stock up at .25$/ can

i never used to get personalized printable offers so this is like opening up a whole new realm of possibilities
    The coupons do not work on multiples.
    Tbites likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    The coupons do not work on multiples.
    @CrazyQT , the printables or the loaded coupons ? (From what I read' I know the printables didn't used to)

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My cashier told me yesterday that the mobile app with coupon features will be released this week. Hopefully that is true.
    ROMEO and Ivanasavalot like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a pretty good offer, 3400 bonus points to buy Listerine. No other details about sizes or types. But in the description it says limit 4. Can I buy 4 listerine and get 13,600 points?
    ROMEO and Tbites like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No. Works only on 1 product.
    Does not work on bonus pack.
    Not sure about the size or type.
    You can try any size, ask for subtotal, screen will show if size qualifies for points or not before transaction is finalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
    I have a pretty good offer, 3400 bonus points to buy Listerine. No other details about sizes or types. But in the description it says limit 4. Can I buy 4 listerine and get 13,600 points?
    ROMEO and Tbites like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    No. Works only on 1 product.
    Does not work on bonus pack.
    Not sure about the size or type.
    You can try any size, ask for subtotal, screen will show if size qualifies for points or not before transaction is finalized.

Thanks.. do you know what they mean by limit 4?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased a bonus pack, did not get the points, called and they told me offer does not apply to bonus pack. Rep awarded the points.
    She really didn't have an answer as to why offer says limit 4, other than to say it is limit 1.
    Offers do not work on multiples. Probably an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
    Thanks.. do you know what they mean by limit 4?
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Mon, May 11th, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information