User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  bbw lotion .jpg
Views: 3670
Size:  356.5 KBI have been using Bath and Body works Signature collection body lotions for 3 years now. I usually stick to my regular scents Sweet pea and Japanese blossoms. However this summer I tried summer special Hawaiin edition "Waikiki" Beach coconut body lotion. Regular priced at $13, It was on a special $7 sale. I had already planned to Buy 3 get 3 signature body lotions and use the 20% off coupon thus I decided to buy this too.

It smells heavenly and keeps skins soft throughout the day. If you like coconut scent this is for you .BF commented I smelled like Pina colada It contains Shea and vitamin E just like BBW's other lotions. The fragrance of the lotion lasts long and I couldn't stop smelling my own hand , gosh it is such a delicious scented moisturizer.
    The only thing about BBW lotions is the regular shelf price and the old fashioned bottle packaging. I usually only buy from BBW during buy 3 get 3 sale. A miniature of this lotion is excellent to carry in handbag and provides a burst of fresh smell which transports you to the feeling of Hawaii and cocktails!! LOL. . As with other BW lotions containing Shea it is slightly greasy , has no SPF , takes a while to absorb on to the skin.

Scent description:
    Top Notes: Fresh Bamboo, Coral Berry
    Mid Notes: Pink Passionflower, Hawaiian Frangipani, Coconut Jasmine, Saltwater Breeze
    Dry Notes: Beach Coconut, Sun-bleached Woods, Forest Sandalwood
    http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/prod...587140.4191845
    This thread is currently associated with: Bath & Body Works, Canada Post
    Last edited by zealot1205; Sat, May 2nd, 2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Thread Information