User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Need a Hair tips

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can eat some healthy food like- Tangerines, Amla, spinach, Greek yogurt, salmon, guava etc.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use this home remedy its really work. Apply coconut milk to your scalp using a hair dye brush. Then cover your head with a towel and leave it on for about 20 minutes After that, remove the towel and rinse your hair with cold water.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ That was a great ideas. It's natural and there's nothing wrong to try.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now a days hair loss is very common issue in women it happens due to several reasons like physical stress, pregnancy period, lack of protein or its also occur to much of vitamin A. So you have to find whats is your problem solve it.

CurlyGirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nowadays, it's a common situation. I take complex pills for hair, but you have to get a prescription first. From my experience, I would recommend you buying coconut & burdock oils (look for "virgin", "cold pressed" or "raw"), bamboo hairbrush, and murumuru butter. The brush spreads the natural oil (sebum) over the length and prevents the new hair and strands from drying and breaking, also it is more gentle and fewer tears the hair strands. While oils and butter enrich your hair ends with vitamins and essential fatty acids and stimulate hair growth (I just rub them on my scalp and leave it for 10-15 min). Also, take sunbathing, in order to, increase the vitamin d, which is very important for our hair growth too. Hope you’ll find it useful!
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, May 30th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I drink collagen, it helps a little.
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love coconut and argan oils, for all over my hair for 8 hours (I wear it while sleeping)
    Last edited by natalieroi; Sat, Sep 22nd, 2018 at 07:27 AM.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyGirl View Post
    Nowadays, it's a common situation. I take complex pills for hair, but you have to get a prescription first. From my experience, I would recommend you buying coconut & burdock oils (look for "virgin", "cold pressed" or "raw"), bamboo hairbrush, and murumuru butter. The brush spreads the natural oil (sebum) over the length and prevents the new hair and strands from drying and breaking, also it is more gentle and fewer tears the hair strands. While oils and butter enrich your hair ends with vitamins and essential fatty acids and stimulate hair growth (I just rub them on my scalp and leave it for 10-15 min). Also, take sunbathing, in order to, increase the vitamin d, which is very important for our hair growth too. Hope you’ll find it useful!
    Look like it is a nice list to check out. Thanks for your recommendation. I will check and get one too. Thanks.
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, May 30th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What to do to keep our hairs in good condition? Healthy, shine and long hairs is a dream of every girl. You can read here some tips to protect your hairs in summers, in holiday or when you travel. Great tips! You should follow these tips:

1. You will not travel without getting your hair trim
    2. Avoid heat styling tool
    3. Eat right & healthy food
    4. Don't use any heat protecting spray.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eat green leafy veggies like kale and romaine lettuce. From personal obsevation, this makes a difference in how much hair is shed.
    Last edited by --Becks--; Sat, Oct 16th, 2021 at 12:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information