User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Need a Hair tips

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need a hair tips because my hair is falling day by day and I also want to my hair state. How can I can do this?
    This thread is currently associated with: 123inkcartridges.ca
    SandraDorothy likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks AddyB giving a wonderful advice. Hopefully it will work for me.
    SandraDorothy likes this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Vitamins with biotin. Drink lots of water. I have very long hair; husband calls me crystal gayle, lol
    Candini and kalamia like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kalamia View Post
    Thanks AddyB giving a wonderful advice. Hopefully it will work for me.
    You are most welcome Kalamia but let me know how it goes OK?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks crystal giving me nice advice, I also like long hair but how can I do this?
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you tried any home made remedies? Massage your hair with coconut oil,olive oil or almond oil. Regular use will decrease the amount of hair fall.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hye Kalamia, There are various reason of hair losing. But I have made research for the same and found something interesting for you. You can go through it and hopefully it will solve your problem. I will also try for my long hairs, however my hairs are not falling? There are 13 different tricks to stop falling of the hair, you can use some of them. I hope it will be effective for hair fall. Read more @ http://hair.allwomenstalk.com/natura...om-falling-out
    Last edited by WendyGillan; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015 at 01:26 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

try to pick coconut oil shampoo. because coconut very helps to remove dandruff. Its helps moisturizing dry scalp. So Coconut oil important for dry hair. Also you have to careful wash hair. Try to choice best shampoo to get rid of smelly scalp & dry problem.
    Last edited by Hamza082; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2020 at 04:09 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would also recommend just washing your hair once a week and using dry shampoo like Sebastian Pronto or Batiste throughout the week since washing hair all the time can be rough on fragile hair and promote even more hairs to fall out. I would also recommend using a hair dryer with a gentle setting or lower heat (more hair dryer reviews here http://www.shophairdryers.com/ such as the John Frieda Full Volume dryer which is suitable for fine hair. Also avoid excessive combing/brushing and make sure your nutrition is adequate since vitamin deficiencies can also promote hair loss.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Perhaps you can research ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar to help. I know that the smell is not so great, but my mom used it and she said it definitely made her hair feel healthier and softer after just one use. Perhaps try searching home remedies online and seeing which one seems like the best plan of action for you. All the best!

Ashley Gorecki
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vitamins with biotin. Stay hydrated. I have very long hair; husband calls me crystal gayle, lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eating eggs, almonds and peanut butter are supposed to be good for you hair and scalp too.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hair are dead cells, nothing much you can put on your head to make it grow.

Are you more tired than usual? If so, you should check you thyroid levels first.

It happened to me about 7-9 years ago. I always have twice as much hair than everyone, so my doctor didn't think it was a problem when I have lost half of my hair. I had anemia, which was strange because I have been donating blood regularly since 17 and never had a problem. I also felt tired, which he said it is the iron and happens to a lot of women. (Again, never happened to me until age 28) Later when my iron was up, he said it was fibromaylgia - it's just a catch-all term for doctors to get you the hell out of the office for "just feeling tired".

When I turned 35, my annual physical showed that I had very low thyroid and must start hormone replacement immediately. The standard medical don't check a woman's thyroid until she turns 35 or when she's pregnant. Since I had never had children my condition went undiagnosed.

If your thyroid is normal, your iron might be low. If iron is fine, check Vitamin B. These are just one simple blood tests that can be done during your physical.

You never mentioned your age. If you are over 35, all of us lose hair as we age. Viviscal supplements offer a lot of hair and nail nutrition. It's about $50 a month. It has shown to help reduce hair loss, but it's an uphill battle. You really can't have hair like in your teens. Movie stars use extensions.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just check it in google.ca
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kalamia View Post
    I need a hair tips because my hair is falling day by day and I also want to my hair state. How can I can do this?
    You should go to the doctor and get it checked it out. Hair loss can be a symptom of serious medical issues. You're good in that department you may be lacking nutrients like iron and protein which hair needs to grow. This article here has good tips on regrowing hair and it mentions managing stress levels and getting the right nutrients in.
    dededi and SandraDorothy like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information