User Tag List

Page 1458 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 458 958 1358 1408 1448 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1468 1508 1558 1958 2458 ... LastLast
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks & g.m. all - it's Friday - yeh !!

(courtesy of Feetfrown)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, Oct 28th, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question for the group...
    I probably have received an email about this, but I can't seem to find it.
    Do we know when our Q points expire? If we don't spend them by Monday, will they be forfeited?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Such a Wonderful Note, Dedicated to All!!!!!!!!
    I THANK You for all of Your Sentiment!!!!

We ALL should not forget our Goddess, Who started this Incredible, Virtual World...

Rockin' Kitty

You are absolutely right Wolfie, actually there are several wonderful people I should have given a special mention to after re-reading my post and forgot about, but despite the length of my post I really did it up quickly and that is my excuse for forgetting some people who are really unforgettable. Examples being Chers and her entertaining updates about Seamus and her big heart, Jonesy who is always there with a kind word for everyone, Ecat for all her work at the Humane Society, God bless her kindness and strength to do what she does never mind what she does for her two legged friends, and of course Andit should get a special thanks for all her time & work with the nightly recaps and is also truly a special lady with a great sense of humour and love your updates on your day and the critters!! Speaking of sense of humours we have to give special kudos to Mmme with her some times warped but always loved posts...oh poop there is just too many of you amazing people to mention you all but sorry to you ladies especially and to all the others I missed mentioning but if I keep going on it’s going to be too much…lol

Sorry don’t mean to leave out the guys as you contribute lots as well, but you guys don’t usually like the mushy stuff and already know how great you are…lol Although Wolfie your pics…always great but yesterday…some where so friggin’ cute almost brought a tear to my eye…loved them, thanks!!!! Oh crap here I go again…was to be a short post…lol I guess you are all glad I never have time to post now…lol

Maybe next summer we can arrange a big party for all of us to meet or for some it would be meet again, as you already have or do meet up. I know one of us has a big place in “Paradise” we could all probably meet at…although I guess that is a bit pretentious of me to make that assumption and offer someone else’s place to hold a party…lol But in all seriousness we should try to plan something…
    P.S. Not too worry I don’t talk like I post…usually pretty quiet until the wine kicks in…lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The end is near
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO View Post
    P.S. Not too worry I don’t talk like I post…usually pretty quiet until the wine kicks in…lol
    I have that same issue with wine, so I always try to drink it whenever I can so that I can talk A LOT and share the wealth of my knowledge. And wine just goes so nicely with cheese.
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You are absolutely right Wolfie, actually there are several wonderful people I should have given a special mention to after re-reading my post and forgot about, but despite the length of my post I really did it up quickly and that is my excuse for forgetting some people who are really unforgettable. Examples being Chers and her entertaining updates about Seamus and her big heart, Jonesy who is always there with a kind word for everyone, Ecat for all her work at the Humane Society, God bless her kindness and strength to do what she does never mind what she does for her two legged friends, and of course Andit should get a special thanks for all her time & work with the nightly recaps and is also truly a special lady with a great sense of humour and love your updates on your day and the critters!! Speaking of sense of humours we have to give special kudos to Mmme with her some times warped but always loved posts...oh poop there is just too many of you amazing people to mention you all but sorry to you ladies especially and to all the others I missed mentioning but if I keep going on it’s going to be too much…lol

Sorry don’t mean to leave out the guys as you contribute lots as well, but you guys don’t usually like the mushy stuff and already know how great you are…lol Although Wolfie your pics…always great but yesterday…some where so friggin’ cute almost brought a tear to my eye…loved them, thanks!!!! Oh crap here I go again…was to be a short post…lol I guess you are all glad I never have time to post now…lol

Maybe next summer we can arrange a big party for all of us to meet or for some it would be meet again, as you already have or do meet up. I know one of us has a big place in “Paradise” we could all probably meet at…although I guess that is a bit pretentious of me to make that assumption and offer someone else’s place to hold a party…lol But in all seriousness we should try to plan something…
    Thank you for the honourable mention.. and if you meet me.. (ask Elmo)
    I DO talk like your post..my bad
    Last edited by Chers1; Fri, Oct 28th, 2011 at 03:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

THANK You!!!!

Yes.. the List is Huge!!!!!!!!
    Psells with his Intellect and Helpful Charts; Stewy and Rock Lobster with their Shenanigans. Oh, it can go on and on and on.

Must Mention Your own Gentle Spirit and Kind Words!!!!

Oh...
    One more Thing...

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I posted this before & maybe RK will come back for another visit.

Silly Loocie is missing our founder Rockin' Kitty,
    Maybe we could find her if we started a committee,
    and if she happens to be reading my simple little note,
    The words that I am writing are to you that I devote,
    Because of your brilliant idea to start this Club "Q" thread,
    Many of us can get points we missed cause we were still in bed,
    This forum has had its moments and taken a couple of turns,
    but we always do get back on track when it comes to "Q" concerns,
    This accolade is dedicated to you with sincere appreciation,
    You're the one who really deserves this honourable citation,
    I know other so called "Smart Canucks" will echo my opinion,
    Please come back and dwell with us in the Loyal "Q" dominion!!

Name:  headless horse-dog.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  42.8 KB
    Last edited by SillyLoocie; Fri, Oct 28th, 2011 at 12:58 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I know other so called "Smart Canucks" will echo my opinion,
    Please come back and dwell with us in the Loyal "Q" dominion!!

Couldn't you find a rhyme for continuum?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

afternoon Q sters,

a beautiful sunny out, but cold.
    good luck to everyone to get called for the last 2 cash grabs
    thanx for all the CG songs, trivia answers & reps. what will we do on monday with no songs to post & before the Song of the Day on tuesday?

TGIF!
    have a great day.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Couldn't you find a rhyme for continuum?

I'd have to ask for public opinion on that one psells.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I'd have to ask for public opinion on that one psells.
    Opinion oschminion. See, it's not that difficult if you just put in a little effort.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CG contestant is laura

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Laura,

107, 450, 900, busted.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Thread Information