User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Lise Watier spring sale up to 70% off!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lisewatier.com is a Canadian cosmetics company and they make high end cosmetics and skin care products. Almost everyone on SC sdm forum knows that i am a HUGE fan of Lise Watier make up, and i am their fan because most of its make up contains anti oxidants, and other good stuff for the skin.

They are having a 3 day flash sale from 20th-22nd March and it's going to be up to 70% off.

a few weeks ago i got their eden tropical eye shadow palette from their website for only $12.00. It sells for $42 in retail stores. So i think it's a very nice deal to get high quality make up for such a low price.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up! I have a few LW products (makeup) and agree it's a nice cosmetic line.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Never tried them before. I will look into the company, thanks!

(I know I missed the sale but if it sounds good, I will still try it)
    amira84 likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Please post photos of your order when it comes in so that we can all roll around and play in it. I will do the same. My estimated delivery date is April 15.
    amira84 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Please post photos of your order when it comes in so that we can all roll around and play in it. I will do the same. My estimated delivery date is April 15.
    oh yes, for sure! My estimated delivery was 8th April but now canadapost tracking # says that my delivery is going to be on the 4th. Yahoooooo!
    I'll post my make up pics here and on my best deals thread. I think i'll post them on sdm forum too. Lol
    @Britanica . I guess LW keep offering these types of sale on their website. Last month i got an "eden tropical eye shadow palette" for only $12, and when last week was their HUGE sale..... that tropical palette (and a few more palettes) were on sale for $9.00 each.

I'll let everyone know when they offer another sale again.
    Britanica likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My products came in this week, I bought one of the lip crayon glosses , it's REALLY glittery. Didn`t know that or I probably wouldn`t have bought it. However the colour itself is nice, will look nice with a tan in the summer
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My products came in this week, I bought one of the lip crayon glosses , it's REALLY glittery. Didn`t know that or I probably wouldn`t have bought it. However the colour itself is nice, will look nice with a tan in the summer

Already got your order?
    And i am waiting impatiently to get my goodies.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Oh no, I ordered 4 of those. I hate glitter-y stuff.

By the way, I played around with the Teint Lumiere foundation at SDM the other day and received a sample to try out. Worst foundation ever. It's basically a really watered down tinted moisturiser. Terrible stuff. Don't waste your money on this and get something better.
    amira84 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh no, I ordered 4 of those. I hate glitter-y stuff.

By the way, I played around with the Teint Lumiere foundation at SDM the other day and received a sample to try out. Worst foundation ever. It's basically a really watered down tinted moisturiser. Terrible stuff. Don't waste your money on this and get something better.

wow. Now i am worried. I ordered A LOT of make up, i dont mind shimmery/glittery stuff but i really want these products to be high quality.
    I have LW 12 HRS GLAM flawless complexion Foundation and it matches my skin tone perfectly. But i have to say that when i need a new foundation i am going to buy kat von d lock it foundation. I tried their sample a few days ago and i was really impressed with it....
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    wow. Now i am worried. I ordered A LOT of make up, i dont mind shimmery/glittery stuff but i really want these products to be high quality.
    I have LW 12 HRS GLAM flawless complexion Foundation and it matches my skin tone perfectly. But i have to say that when i need a new foundation i am going to buy kat von d lock it foundation. I tried their sample a few days ago and i was really impressed with it....
    I haven't received my order yet...I wish they'd hurry up and send it already. What's taking them so long?!

My holy grail foundation is Estee Lauder Doublewear. Man, I SWEAR by that stuff. It lasts me ALL day and I never have to do any touch-ups. I reckon this bottle I bought it gonna last me 34819 years...I bought it about 8 months ago and there's barely a dent in it. I might check out LW 12 Hrs Glam...don't know enough about Kat Von D stuff.
    Candini and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't received my order yet...I wish they'd hurry up and send it already. What's taking them so long?!

My holy grail foundation is Estee Lauder Doublewear. Man, I SWEAR by that stuff. It lasts me ALL day and I never have to do any touch-ups. I reckon this bottle I bought it gonna last me 34819 years...I bought it about 8 months ago and there's barely a dent in it. I might check out LW 12 Hrs Glam...don't know enough about Kat Von D stuff.

I'll check estee lauder too. The biggest problem i have is that my sdm is very small. It only carries small selection of stila, smashbox, lise watier and i think estee lauder too. I am not a big fan of EL because their eyeshadows don't seem very shimmery to me. And i am all about shimmer. Lol
    But if you like EL that much then i will recommend not going for LW 12 hrs glam foundation. Although i like it a lot but it doesn't really last "12 hrs". Or maybe i scratch my face too much.....

I got the kat von d foundation sample in my sephora order. It was not my perfect matching colour, but i still put it on to see if my skin likes it or not. I used my fingers to apply that foundation, and i had to wash my hands with soap to get the foundation off of my hands. It's like a permanent foundation. Lol

And i just checked my LW tracking # on canada post and now it says that my package is scheduled to be delivered on 31st. Yessss! Check your tracking # too.
    salady and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'll check estee lauder too. The biggest problem i have is that my sdm is very small. It only carries small selection of stila, smashbox, lise watier and i think estee lauder too. I am not a big fan of EL because their eyeshadows don't seem very shimmery to me. And i am all about shimmer. Lol
    But if you like EL that much then i will recommend not going for LW 12 hrs glam foundation. Although i like it a lot but it doesn't really last "12 hrs". Or maybe i scratch my face too much.....

I got the kat von d foundation sample in my sephora order. It was not my perfect matching colour, but i still put it on to see if my skin likes it or not. I used my fingers to apply that foundation, and i had to wash my hands with soap to get the foundation off of my hands. It's like a permanent foundation. Lol

And i just checked my LW tracking # on canada post and now it says that my package is scheduled to be delivered on 31st. Yessss! Check your tracking # too.
    I HIGHLY recommend EL Doublewear foundation (glass bottle, not the blue tube)...seriously, go to the makeup counter, get them to match your shade and give you a sample to try at home. I use a Sephora foundation makeup brush to buff it on my skin and get amazing, flawless, matte airbrush finish. I will never buy another foundation ever again. If you have dry skin, moisturize your skin well so that it doesn't look overly dry. I now use EL doublewear for special occasions only. If I'm running out to the grocery store or something, I will just slap on a cheapie drug-store foundation. All depends on you, of course.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Haha we have hijacked this thread. Let's hope LW doesn't see this.

BTW, I didn't create an account on the LW site when checking out...I placed an order as a guest. Damn. Maybe I shouldn't have done that...I'm not able to track anything now.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haha we have hijacked this thread. Let's hope LW doesn't see this.

BTW, I didn't create an account on the LW site when checking out...I placed an order as a guest. Damn. Maybe I shouldn't have done that...I'm not able to track anything now.
    salady, i didn't create any account on LW either. When they shipped their package to you, they must have sent an email with a canada post tracking number in it. And, canada post must have send you an email as well. Did you give your email address when you were filling out information (name, address, credit card info etc) on LW order.
    if not, I'll suggest giving your email address to every online order you place, because then those companies send you a tracking number when they ship your order.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

salady, i didn't create any account on LW either. When they shipped their package to you, they must have sent an email with a canada post tracking number in it. And, canada post must have send you an email as well. Did you give your email address when you were filling out information (name, address, credit card info etc) on LW order.
    if not, I'll suggest giving your email address to every online order you place, because then those companies send you a tracking number when they ship your order.
    Yes, giving them an email address is compulsory. As soon as I placed the order, I got an email with my order number and estimated delivery time. That was it. I didn't get a tracking number from them or anything. So I'm guessing my order hasn't even shipped nor is it close to being to.
    amira84 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information