User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 167
Like Tree428Likes

Thread: Survivor Season 32 - Beauty Brawns & Brains 2

  1. #76
    Canadian Genius DiamondLil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    5,277
    Likes Received
    3536
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    ...cut throat idol hunt!
    IKR!!!! I've never seen anything like that - I thought they were gonna tackle her if she tried to get at the key when it fell.
    The past is behind, learn from it.
    The future is ahead, prepare for it.
    The present is here, live it.

  2. #77
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,359
    Likes Received
    30438
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    wow they were dropping like flies brutal to lose Caleb of all people

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  3. #78
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    464,812
    Likes Received
    219683
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    that was quite the episode.
    when they showed the tribes still digging through the sand at the 45 minute mark, i hoped they would call a water break for them. i think they should have. Thank goodness everyone's ok.

  4. #79
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,318
    Likes Received
    145067
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    ^ I agree, it was crazy. Glad Caleb is okay, but I'll be sad to not see him on the show any more. I loved him on BB.

  5. #80
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,956
    Likes Received
    27419
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    that was quite the episode.
    when they showed the tribes still digging through the sand at the 45 minute mark, i hoped they would call a water break for them. i think they should have. Thank goodness everyone's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ I agree, it was crazy
    I was thinking the same thing. My guess is that this might set a precedence from a production point of view of future challenges so that if it is too hot, or too wet or whatever the challenge does happen until the situation is resolved.

    The tribe swap should be interesting, Caleb and Alecia are gone so I guess they might go with two tribes.
    Natalka, ROMEO, DaveP and 3 others like this.

  6. #81
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,514
    Likes Received
    27979
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. My guess is that this might set a precedence from a production point of view of future challenges so that if it is too hot, or too wet or whatever the challenge does happen until the situation is resolved.

    The tribe swap should be interesting, Caleb and Alecia are gone so I guess they might go with two tribes.
    They'll probably do two tribes. very similar to last time they did BvBvB, when the Brains tribe was decimated...
    Obviously nothing during the day was done to help Alicia since they cut from the challenge where she declined to do tribal there, to the point when they did tribal that night...
    DANGER

  7. #82
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    What the... I thought it was supposed to be on tonight! I guess I'll watch it OnDemand. Caleb, eh?

  8. #83
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39636
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    Missed the 1st 20 minutes....great episode none the less, can't wait for next weeks episode
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  9. #84
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,514
    Likes Received
    27979
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    What the... I thought it was supposed to be on tonight! I guess I'll watch it OnDemand. Caleb, eh?
    Have you been locked in the immunity idol chest since season 20 Dave?
    Survivor hasn't been on Thursdays since early 2010.

    What'd you think of the episode?
    DaveP and MrsMer like this.
    DANGER

  10. #85
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,956
    Likes Received
    27419
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    They'll probably do two tribes. very similar to last time they did BvBvB, when the Brains tribe was decimated...
    Obviously nothing during the day was done to help Alicia since they cut from the challenge where she declined to do tribal there, to the point when they did tribal that night...
    Part of me was hoping she would have found the other idol, but since the bounty hunter and Scott opened/claimed the first one along with the note that says the two idols combine to make one super idol, Alecia would probably not be aware that there is a second one floating around. Not that I was particularly rooting for her but it would have made for an great vote.
    ROMEO, DaveP, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

  11. #86
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Have you been locked in the immunity idol chest since season 20 Dave?
    Survivor hasn't been on Thursdays since early 2010.

    What'd you think of the episode?
    I missed the last few seasons but decided to get back into it this time round. I watched the first three episodes back to back last week and watched the fourth today. I misread earlier and thought Caleb was voted out. What a harsh challenge and a difficult way to have to leave the game. And Alicia (sp?) is gone. Poor girl couldn't shut her yap on a tribe with men of few words. She might have done better on the beauty tribe.

  12. #87
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,956
    Likes Received
    27419
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I missed the last few seasons but decided to get back into it this time round. I watched the first three episodes back to back last week and watched the fourth today. I misread earlier and thought Caleb was voted out. What a harsh challenge and a difficult way to have to leave the game. And Alicia (sp?) is gone. Poor girl couldn't shut her yap on a tribe with men of few words. She might have done better on the beauty tribe.
    I agree with you on this! They could have put Nick from beauty on brawn and Alicia on beauty but then I guess gender wise it would have been unbalanced.
    DaveP and danger_dan like this.

  13. #88
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,956
    Likes Received
    27419
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Oh well, at least I still have Aubrey in the pool! I really thought Anna would go farther...
    danger_dan and Anna Michele like this.

  14. #89
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,359
    Likes Received
    30438
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I would have loveD to see Dr. Peter go awe well there's always next week

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    danger_dan likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  15. #90
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,514
    Likes Received
    27979
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Oh well, at least I still have Aubrey in the pool! I really thought Anna would go farther...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I would have loved to see Dr. Peter go awe well there's always next week
    I missed the entire episode, except for tribal.
    I walked in the door, late at work, and made a B-line for the remote control, and flipped to Global.

    I'll have to watch the episode this weekend.
    Unfortunate that Anna was blindsided by Tai, but that's the game.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    DANGER

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •