User Tag List

aamcouponer
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm in Sault Ste Marie and wondering where/when fellow couponers here find their coupons. I don't subscribe to the Sault Starr and for whatever reason I don't get the Sault This Week... but would be willing to pick them up if I know what days of the week the inserts/coupons would be in them if the do that in our paper. I get a lot of mine on the online sites and in stores, but hey, if there are more to get I would love to get them
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check out this site...just remember that the smart source inserts come in the Friday papers not Saturday but Redplum is on Saturdays! I go to the store look at the insert then decide how may to buy. When you are shopping(Metro,No frills, and Romes are the best places) keep your eyes open. Hope this helps!
    http://www..ca/2010/12/canadian-coup...ource-redplum/

aamcouponer
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks
    The link didn't work for me, but I did find a list on this site for the 2011 dates for Smart Source and Red Plum...maybe the same thing you tried to send me? I went today and got a paper, and the Red Plum was in it although I think from now on I will check with friends and family that don't coupon to see if they will give me their coupons when they get them.
    Thanks again.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have had the most luck with Tearpads at Metro, Rexall and Shoppers. No luck at Walmart or Zellers here in town.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

P&G Brandsaver insert is in the Sault Star today.
    Also found some good tear pad coupons at Metro on Wednesday
    $3 off any Adult Benylin Product
    $1 Off Cant Chow 1.6kg or larger
    $5 off Reactine 20ct or larger

A week or 2 ago I found some John Freida coupons in Shoppers $10 off 3 products (does not include trial size)

Thread Information