User Tag List

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree4815Likes

Thread: July 2015 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hard to believe it's July already only 5 months until December

Thanks again to those participating in the frugal chatter threads, your feedback, input & encouragement are always uplifting and inspiring .

And welcome to any new members
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

subscribing

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'll be here once again, convinced I can make a better dent in July ( savings and budget ) than I did for June.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hoping July goes a little better then June. Time to rework the budget due to changes to some monthly bills
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yeah july -bring on the summer in Ontario
    -well i know I m saving money day 12 haven't been in a grocery store -just too darn busy -my fridge is bare -may have to stop into freshco on way home babysitting today at 4.00
    -well after the car got bumped -only his paints and a few chip are daughter-in-law's car (they are not going thru insurance ) the man is going to buy them a car seat-as the manufactuer said you must get a new car seat -even if your car Is not damaged as much
    -rain again today -It is so depressing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well BobbieGirl you must be extra special-I checked my CRA account online and my new CTC and UCCB payments are not listed. I guess it takes time to get them all entered.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@lizzie bargain - I wonder if it is because we have older children that are not currently receiving the benefit?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just a FYI if you purchase OJ and have the $4 off coupon WUB Oasis OJ and 2 other products. SDM has Oasis OJ on for $1.99 and Wonder Bread is on for $1.99. Hot and Hamburg buns are on for 2 for $4.00. So for $1.99 I received the OJ and buns for this weekend! Think I will buy more and get bread for bread crumbs since they are expensive to buy now and this is a deal I think.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Perhaps you are right FBM re the UCCB. I read somewhere else that Rev Canada is quite understaffed and I think that usually the child tax benefit amounts are updated on line by this time of the year. Anyway I am quite sure we will get the money in July.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yes I am sure we will get it eventually

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Now I am going to clean out my wallet since someone mentioned it I know I still have money left from my last pay (I give myself some fun, use as I want cold hard cash every pay)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For S Sparrow- cute link to a Mum reading to her 6 month old quads-apparently she thinks differently than your daycare and like the rest of us. You would think the govt regulators would also tell your daycare to read to the children-there is such a push for early literacy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZa0UJyg1g

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    For S Sparrow- cute link to a Mum reading to her 6 month old quads-apparently she thinks differently than your daycare and like the rest of us. You would think the govt regulators would also tell your daycare to read to the children-there is such a push for early literacy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZa0UJyg1g
    LO struggled with weight issues when she was small so I BF every few hours. When I did, I read her Paddington Bear. I think I read for a long time and she always fell asleep.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have no idea what July will hold, but I will be here too.

I will start to receive money from EI. I'm still waiting to see how much I qualify for each week.

All of my goals revolve around having a safe pregnancy, preparing for the arrival of the twins, medical appointments, and the likelyhood of moving to Saskatoon with LO while we wait for the twins. Dh may not be able to join us while we are simply "waiting," but he will quickly travel up if anything happens.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hello busy Moms, just managed to score more $1.00 bags of the so called " damage rack " produce from WM.
    Fantastic finds, all bags are filled generously once again! Amazed by the quality of everything too. Just finished roasting 10 large tomatoes for pies. ( popped 2 in the oven just now ) washed the remaining 7 tomatoes to keep for salads/sandwiches or just snacking. Total of 22 large Gala apples, 7 c. fresh cherries, 2 c. big fresh blueberries, 20 tangerines, 14 red plums, a large head iceberg lettuce with a bunch of celery. So all that was just $6.00.
    Then I laughed that there were no bananas on the rack, ( usually other stores that is all you find ) but since we were all out I grabbed a few very green and some ready to eat, maybe 10 small in all.....and that alone came to $2.27!
    Figured it was best to go today since they will be closed tomorrow and I banked on the rack being overflowing.
    Hope everyone has a great Canada Day tomorrow!

babies teach us acceptance

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information