User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: on FB .... Coupon abuse!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not sure it's cool posting another person's brag on here to make a point unless you have their permission.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha found it....

To me, that line means that one customer cannot use more than one coupon per item, not that customers are only allowed one coupon each. That’s how the cashier read it as well.

This is what I go by
    Last edited by Marlene_the_bean; Sat, Oct 29th, 2011 at 09:31 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene_the_bean View Post
    Ha found it....

July 14, 2011 at 6:27 AM

To me, that line means that one customer cannot use more than one coupon per item, not that customers are only allowed one coupon each. That’s how the cashier read it as well.

Regardless, Walmart will get their money. When they send in the coupons to the manufacturer, they don’t send them in individually with receipts. All coupons are sent in a huge parcel (or 2 or 3). There is no way the manufacturer sees what is purchased with those coupons.

or else Walmart won’t get refunded for selling all of those per transaction and will be out money. Then they might stop accepting printables/coupons :S

As I stated above there is no use in arguing with these people because they will do what they want. SHe is interpreting it to suit her needs.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Oct 30th, 2011 at 07:33 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn, I thought I edited my post to avoid names and such. Sorry, still kinda new.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    As I stated above there is no use in arguing with these people because they will do what they want. SHe is interpreting it to suit her needs.

(Completely agree BTW!)

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hmmm...interesting. This is the same person who a couple of months back attacked another facebook group and their admins for coupons abuse. She stood high and mighty on her soapbox back then and sermoned on about coupon ethics. In that case it was an error...on the companies part. She never did apologize. This situation is more matter of perspective I guess, a grey area that depends on interpretation of wording. Still, using the defense "that others are doing it so don't get all up in my face when I do it" is kind of lame.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These people ruin things for people who really need the product & cant afford it

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I'll be phoning and emailing the Toronto walmarts today. This has to stop!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I also don't believe in the old addage if you have nothing nice to say , say nothing. Sorry but saying nothing let's people get away with it.
    Patty, you just made my day. This, on so many levels, is the right attitude. Imagine where our society would be if we all looked the other way.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I cant find it on facebook,. someone inbox me the link

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ha, just looked up their main page. They thieve a lot of stuff from SC and other sites! And get snippy... a lot. And judge other people... a lot.

And I don't just mean the official deals, I mean other posts. I found a post where they practically copied what I wrote... just changed the wording on each line! Someone pointed it out in their comments... I didn't even know they'd done that! Boy do I feel famous right now! They could have Googled a better written post but just paraphrased the crap information I wrote!

No dealing with these people. They will say whatever they want to make it seem like "they're not doing anything wrong" so they can make themselves feel better.

Just because someone else does something wrong, doesn't give you the right to do something wrong. If no one speaks up about someone doing wrong, everyone will think it's okay.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I read it and then unliked the page...I agree with PattySmyth The more you look the other way..the worst it will get..

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oh, and stores CAN and WILL get audited for coupon use. My local SDM has before. So has several Wal-Marts I've visited. And lots of other stores.

If 2 or more of a coupon that says "1 per customer" were used in the same transaction and the audit discovers that, they DON'T get reimbursed! They may not get audited all the time but they do get audited occasionally! So just because they send them all in "together" and without individual receipts... doesn't mean that that voids the 1 per customer restriction.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Hauling out the popcorn,,,,going to be interesting

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information