• 1 Post By SarahSuz
  • 1 Post By nuca95
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl
  • 1 Post By SarahSuz

Thread: Walmart - OSTER VERSA 1400 - $150 - Clearance

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Oster Versa 1400 model is on clearance at SOME Walmarts right now for $150. It's showing the online price as $248 still. I price compared with other stores (e.g. canadian tire, amazon, sears) and they all show the selling price around the $250 mark. Don't confuse this model for the less powerful 1100 series.

There weren't any on the shelf in the Shawnessy (Calgary) location, but they said they had a few in the back and brought one up for me.

Anyway, I'm super happy. The reviews say it's pretty equivalent to the way to expensive (for me) vitamix.

Name:  oster versa.png
Views: 802
Size:  85.8 KB
    Name:  Blender.png
Views: 870
Size:  456.4 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Canadian Tire, Sears, Walmart
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thank you so much for posting this deal. I went today to my local Walmart and I found only one waiting for me on the shelf . I've just had 2 different smoothies already and I'm impressed. It works really well and much better price comparing with Vitamix. Thank you again.
    SarahSuz likes this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nuca95 View Post
    I went today to my local Walmart and I found only one waiting for me on the shelf .
    Ohhhh, it was clearly meant to be!!! Glad it worked out for you. I used mine for the first time tonight to make the avocado pasta sauce everyone is raving about and it worked brilliantly! So happy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

found last one at WM nearby and made smoothie so far. Happy camper. Big thumbs up to op.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 03:04 PM.
    SarahSuz likes this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    found last one at WM nearby and made smoothie so far. Happy camper. Big thumbs up to op.
    I just pm'd you. Sorry, I didn't know you got one already! Glad you like yours. I'm loving mine so far!
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^found some recipes under the Costco.com us website as they sell this model. I'll be trying the salsa.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nuca95 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this deal. I went today to my local Walmart and I found only one waiting for me on the shelf . I've just had 2 different smoothies already and I'm impressed. It works really well and much better price comparing with Vitamix. Thank you again.
    Thank you for posting. Can you please share, does it have the same features as the Vitamix? I'm looking for a good quality blender/mixer/ without the high price. A few years back I missed winning a Vitamix on a CHFI contest and still beat up myself for that "stupidity".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ savabuck, if you google it you can find a lot of comparison videos on youtube vitamix vs. oster1400. the vitamix is $500 + so it is not as good as that. However, I've had my oster 1400 a few days and it is a powerful beast of a blender.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^ savabuck, if you google it you can find a lot of comparison videos on youtube vitamix vs. oster1400. the vitamix is $500 + so it is not as good as that. However, I've had my oster 1400 a few days and it is a powerful beast of a blender.
    shop.ca is cheaper. $181-$50 coupon today only. $131 shipped :> also 365 days refund policy. Much longer for u to test it.

Thread Information