User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    halli15
    I love it... but My parents think i'm crazy!

bcteagirl
    LOL... been a while since I have seen this thread!

Prue
    Heehee I linked it into a post in What freebies have you received for all our new addicts!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by halli15 View Post
    I love it... but My parents think i'm crazy!
    lol my parents thought the same thing at first now my mom tries to steal the stuff I get

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Prue
    Me too, I had so many people think I was nuts...until they realized how much stuff I get for free!

IreneWpg
    I was just reading through some of the posts and it is so comforting to know that I am not the only one waiting for the mailman (or in my case maillady). When I got the digital box for my cable I could not switch the TV to the downstairs security cam. It is supposed to be so you can see who is buzzing you before you let them in. I was upset because I couldn't watch for when the maillady came with the mail.

I watch and when she leaves I take the elevator downstairs to check my mail. If my mailbox is empty I am so disappointed and get real excited when I get freebees (well unless they are something like the eaves trough cover???).

OK, I admit it......that is sooooo sad. I really have to get a life!! But I am comforted to know that I am not alone in my insanity.

Prue
    Irene you can still use your tv to see....if you'd like I'll pm you on how to do it!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My hubby thinks I'm nuts.
    Then I got him to join.
    So far the only thing I hear is, "You got another one (freebie) and I haven't got anything. "
    LOL
    I keep reassuring him that once they start they'll come in piles!! As long as he keeps signing up for them.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Prue for directing us addicts to a safe place to admit it hehe!!
    Sign me up for the meetings!!! I think I'm in need of it! I never new mailman prior to coming here. I avoided him and the mailbox like the plague. My boyfriend would ask did you check the mail and I say nope not in days. Well we now know each other by name and he laughs at me, because he has to knock on my door everyday. The stuff won't fit in my mailbox. HMMM what will I get today?? Oh gotta go speak of the devil here he comes up the sidewalk. See you guys in "what freebies did you receive", if I actually get anything. Gotta go!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information