Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1668
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Whatcha Watchin' on TV?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    I've started viewing season 4 of Star Trek:Discovery at long last since my library hold came in. Four episodes in plus the disc one Behind the Scenes extra (COVID-19's restrictions on set and impact on cast and crew). Felt like it was a mental health segment and tears flowed.

I realized that it's about 1 year and 2 months since I viewed season 3 DVDs from another library system! Where has the time gone...?
    @Ciel21 I had the 4 Seasons of Star Trek Discovery all stored up in my Bell on demand library, got through the first 3 seasons and1/2 of the 4th and LOVED it, but could just never get around to watching the rest of them. So then I heard that Season 5 ( in 2024 ) is only going to be available on Paramount+ ( which I don't get! ) and I was furious! So I deleted the rest of the episodes of the 4th Season from my Bell library in a huff! Why do shows do that?? Play their final Seasons on a streaming service very few have! Grrr.
    Ciel21 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@walkonby From what I can tell, ST:Discovery streams in Canada on CTV but never ever showed up on Cdn Paramount Plus. There are some older ST series on P+ but I was only cashing in on the free 3-month use of service so sibling could see a few Mayor of Kingstown episodes before I cancelled it.

Last year, my library system was slow to get Discovery DVDs but a neighbouring library system had them but a bit of wait list. Worthwhile!
    walkonby likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ahem....Shhhh, but.... the Maple Leafs took game 4 IN Florida! Now they just need to win all the rest of the games to advance....bwahahaha!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am knee deep in watching this older sci-fi series on Apple+ called Foundation. I just read that there WILL be a Season 2 dropping in July! Woo hoo. I'm almost done with the 10 episodes of Season 1. Lee Pace and Jared Harris are in it.....over and over again. lol Explanation: those of you who get annoyed with back and forth times lines ( by hundreds if not thousands of years ) you may want to avoid this show. Lee Pace enjoys wearing very little clothes....ha ha ha
    SassyAshley likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Currently watching Queen Charlotte on Netflix.
    walkonby likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Any fans of Arnold out there? So surprising to DH and I that Arnold Schwarzenegger's 3 episode Docu-series? on Netflix was very entertaining, informative and quite emotional.
    Ya think ya know someone eh? Arnold might surprise you.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Starting on July 18th on FX!! What I intend to do is watch the comeback ( reprisal? ) of Timothy Olyphant in his role as Deputy U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens on the series Justified.
    This new limited series is called Justified: City Primeval I was so sad when the original series ended. Hooray for re-births!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I watched a few episodes of a cancelled show called True North Calling. HOLY crap! One young couple have chosen to be on a huge farm but live inside a 300 square foot Yurt!
    Admiration for them? To a degree some, but all of that is just too much work imho. No hydro, water, Wifi or telephone. The hubby is a master gardener , huge greenhouses, the produce they grow is organic ( pesticide free ) and they sell that stuff to be able to afford to live there.
    Last episode the woman gave birth to her second child ( no midwife could come in time ). Also in that episode they built a 2nd Yurt to keep from going insane!
    As her mother said when she visited them for a week from her Ontario home " it's like camping 24/7, 365 days a year " .
    Purdee and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i wanted to watch Yellowjackets because I like Christina Ricci, so my hubby has been streaming it on our tv so we have been watching it together, it wasn't his first pick to watch haha. I think they did a good job in keeping the storyline interesting and the young version of the actors and the adult actors match pretty good too.
    Tweets77, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Shiny Happy people on Amazon Prime about the Duggars and IBLP.
    walkonby likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I feel like I've hit the jackpot on this series. Despite this one aggravation.
    The show is called Slow Horses, but all through the episodes ( with their accents and all ) the first word was being pronounced with an " OW " sound and they keep referring to the last word as HOUSE?? No wonder each time I asked the Alexa TV thingy to bring up " Slow Horses " , it kept asking me to clarify!!

I Googled about it just now and this explained why I suppose.

Is Slough House the same as Slow Horses? Yes.....the long-running collection of books featuring the brilliant but irascible Jackson Lamb, who's played on screen by Gary Oldman.

Anyhow, GREAT series with Gary Oldman, Kristin Scott Thomas and so many other British actors I love watching.
    I binged the first 2 seasons and read that Season 3 AND 4 have been green lit! Season 3 is literally coming out any time now. Worth watching.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Jun 24th, 2023 at 07:32 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A new Netflix series with ( be still my heart, Idris Elba! ) They only allowed me the first 2 episodes, now I must wait till July 5th or 6th? I am not a fan of 1 episode handed out like rations. The series is good! Called Hijack.

Name:  052423_Hijack_New_Trailer_Post_Big_Image_01_big_image_post.jpg.large.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  46.0 KB
    Tweets77 likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Casper. Watching it with my girls.
    It's the live action one with Christina Ricci
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This was a scary moment on ESPN live during a soccer match.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ldC-iLaE2-0

Last update was that he is o.k. and conscious, no word on the cause of the collapse/fainting.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Any real fans of Star Trek Strange New Worlds? The August 3rd episode was THE best I have ever watched. Only because it goes against the serious thread of the crew being serious and they SING!! ( A Musical! ha ha ) I will post only this 1 clip of Spock singing because of his deep voice and because the emotional vulnerability is so raw, his reaction to being dumped by his gf. ( not his Vulcan side reacting, that's for sure ).

If anyone does watch this episode, imho the Klingon's were hilarious and their musical number was WAY too short! lol

Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information