User Tag List

Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Whatcha Watchin' on TV?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Regular tv season is over, but there's a lot out there to see...

So, I thought I'd start this to keep things together in one place!

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Finished watching Season Three of Orange is the New Black - it was very good, and had a cool ending.

Just watched the first episode of The Astronaut Wives - should be interesting.

Very glad Mistresses is back - first two episodes were crazy; I'm really going to miss Savi, though!
    Also glad Devious Maids started up again - it's a hoot!

Watching Wayward Pines, episode 6.
    The Briefcase is good - not sure if I'll watch the whole season, though.
    bluerose, Lynn49, GoJays and 4 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wayward Pines .....Check!
    The Briefcase........watched 1 episode and cried too much, don't think I'll watch anymore
    Hannibal....cannot believe I caught all up from Season one online and now I am watching this Season's episodes as they air on the tv
    Between.....thought I'd give this a chance, it is sort of corny, dopey and targeted to a younger crowd but I am still tuning in
    Love It Or List It, Love It or List It ( Vancouver ) and The Property Brothers....most of the LIOLI are reruns but I never used to watch those shows before so it's all new to me!
    There is something coming either end of June or early July that I cannot remember now....might be the return of the show
    Extant, with Halle Barry
    Murder In The First is back, but I was a tad disappointed in both episodes aired so far, I guess because Season one was so great!
    There are more I am sure, but drawing a blank right now.
    bluerose, Natalka, ROMEO and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Yes! Will follow. I am watching last years season of Bones on Netflix. I plan to watch Suits once I am through. I am doing better at not binge watching as I have been so busy, but summer is almost here and baby too...
    Natalka, ROMEO, BC Gal and 2 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I've been watching the FIFA Women's world cup tournament. It's pretty exciting. Canada won tonight despite some horrible refereeing.

Skin Wars just started again last week and I love the artwork they can do. I love any of those shows like Face Off, Ink Master, etc. Ink Master is starting again this Tuesday (on Spike).

Lip Sync Battle - omg it is so funny!

My Cat From Hell - I love Jackson Galaxy and how he helps cats ♥ Of course I love anyone who helps animals. Looking forward to the next season of Pitbulls and Parolees, one of my absolute favourite shows.
    Natalka, ROMEO, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

tried the whispers.. gave up on it after two episodes just didnt hold my interest

beauty and the beast is back
    devious maids
    mistresses
    astronaut wives club looks to be fun
    wayward pines is ok... not anything amazing though
    Defiance is back for another season (real show stopper of a first season episode! main characters die!!)
    the island is interesting
    i'm enjoying the guilty pleasure of "unReal" (sorta the behind the scenes drama of those bachelor shows)
    The fosters on ABC spark
    my kid is obsessed with Bullseye!
    Halt and Catch fire is good

limited series the Seventies i have been enjoying (it's on CNN) i've enjoyed previous ones they've done (and also the Canadian version of it "love, hate, and propaganda")
    Humans starts next sunday
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh yes can't forget Naked and Afraid
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMG, Naked and Afraid... DH started me on this one. Gee, why would a man watch a show with 'naked' in the title... But I actually like it.
    Any show with Brian Baeumler on HGTV
    Chopped - US and Canada
    House Hunters - US and International
    Blue Jays baseball, duh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...and we just finished Sons of Anarchy.. t'was a sad day
    Waiting for the second season of Orange Is the New Black on DVD - we don't have Netflix, and don't spoil it, Natalka!
    Natalka, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm kinda enjoying "alone" it's filmed semi locally (on the island) it's sorta like naked and afraid but they get to keep their clothing lol and they are alone... it's about time they drop people into the Canadian wilderness where they have to battle the elements vrs some tropical area
    Natalka and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DH has been saying this for years. We got tired of Survivor a loooong time ago, what with all the palm trees and beaches. He said 'they need mountains and trees and cold weather'. Haha, here it is. I just don't know when it's on.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Wayward Pines, The Astronaut Wives, The Whispers and Under the Dome

Extant is coming up next week and really excited for Zoo.
    Natalka and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Between - I've been watching it but it doesn't really have a wow factor. You just want to smack Chuck all the time.
    Wayward Pines - Gave up after 1 episode.
    The Whispers - It seems okay, but as soon as we know more about Drill, I'm guessing it could go either way.
    Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery - I really like this show. Fun loving lady detective from the 20's.
    The Voice AU - Just started and it looks like there's some rivalry between the female coaches.
    Masterchef AU - Love it. They don't set the contestants off one another which I prefer to the US version.
    Dark Matter - Very cheesy (and somewhat poorly acted) sci-fi show. Crew suffers amnesia and have to figure out who they are and what they're doing.
    The Interceptor - British drama about an officer who joins a secret branch of the police dept who are currently after drug dealers. It's not Luther, but it's okay so far.
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    DH has been saying this for years. We got tired of Survivor a loooong time ago, what with all the palm trees and beaches. He said 'they need mountains and trees and cold weather'. Haha, here it is. I just don't know when it's on.
    i've been saying the same.. if they really want to put them out there drop them off in the wilds of Canada to defend themselves

it's decent they are dropped off all alone with 10 items plus the clothing on their back (things like a knife, tarp pot, fire starter...) no camera crew (just a number of cameras set up and cameras they hold) they talk to the camera you see a bear walk right up to the camp of one of the guys, they have to battle the elements (cold and rain) and hopefully stay sane with no one or nothing to talk to

it's on history Thursdays at 7pm
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jays, I won't give anything about Orange away, don't worry.

Pady, I watch Masterchef AU as well, it's just so wonderfully done, and I learn so much - in things they do, plus the unusual ingredients.

I'm giving True Detective another try - last year, I gave up after only a few episodes. Have just watched the first one this season.
    GoJays, padyofurniture and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information