User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By angel1010

Thread: Bioré® Pore Strips Sampling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bioré® Pore Strips Sampling will commence on September 14th, 2010 and end no later than November 30th, 2010. Up to 40,000 Bioré® deep cleansing pore strips will be issued and distributed on a first come first serve basis to qualifying Canadian citizens who register online for a free sample. This sample offer is for one (1) Bioré deep cleansing pore strip and a $2.00 off coupon for a future purchase of a Bioré® product, which will be mailed to your home within 1-2 weeks of registration. To be eligible for the free sample, you must be: (i) a Canadian citizen with a lawful permanent residence in Canada and (ii) be over the age of majority in your province/territory of residence. Registration will be exclusively online at www.bioreporeperfect.ca, and must include first and last name, complete mailing address and email address. Limit one (1) sample per person/per email address/per household. If you attempt to register more than once, all subsequent requests will be void. A notice will be posted on the site when 40,000 samples have been distributed and the offer is no longer available.

Please note: It is still good because I've requested it and went through successfully and here is what it said Thank you! Your sample request has been received. Head over to the Bior� Facebook Page to connect with more fans! but If you have any problems submitting your form, please contact [email protected]
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by angel1010; Thu, Oct 6th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
    sharkie likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All it says is "This Account Has Been Suspended"...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh no! I don't know how it happened but anyway's thank you for telling me this
    and you are more than welcome to contact them by email if you have any problems, [email protected]. Maybe they will respond to your request.
    Last edited by angel1010; Sun, Oct 9th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

perhaps this has expired? darn. i think im going to try e-mailing them

Trading Score
    21 (88%)

If you read closely.... it says NOVEMBER 2010, this promotion expired last year.

If you visit their facebook, they apologize for not de-activating it and explained that anyone who did apple for the freebie will not receive it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

darn, I like this stuff... it's so gross, lol

Thread Information