User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Jun 28th, 2015
    I am a bridesmaid at a relative's wedding. I threw her an incredible bachelorette party.

I had to borrow $5 from her last night to get into a club. The whole reason was because I burned through the $150 I brought because her friends refused to chip in for her (or even bother to RSVP).

To make things worse, her and her friends saw some dude getting too close to me at the club but actually walked away because getting drinks was more important than my safety (they said I looked like I was having fun?! I'm married!).

She is obsessed with taking pictures (she takes an obsene amount). She took pictures with every single one of her friends except me, who has known her for 30 years. This makes me really mad.
    At the end of the night all she said was "ok thanks for coming, bye" and walked away.

I want to call her out on this but don't want to cause an incident with my family....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jun 28th, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information