User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Home of Subway's spokesman,Jared Fogle searched for child videos etc...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Jared Fogle's wife of five years, Katie McLaughlin, has decided to leave the former Subway spokesperson after he was scheduled to plead guilty to child ography charges.

"Obviously, I am extremely shocked and disappointed by the recent developments involving Jared," McLaughlin said in a statement to the media. "I am in the process of seeking a dissolution of the marriage."

McLaughlin and Fogle have two children of their own.

The 37-year-old TV personality and McLaughlin were married in July 2010 after knowing each other nearly 10 years. McLaughlin is Fogle’s second wife. He was married to Elizabeth Fogle from 2001 to 2007.

http://www.etonline.com/news/170258_...raphy_charges/
    10 years, huh? Just shows how little we can know about a person......or...does the star-spotlight do something to people who suddenly feel invincible, in need of new "excitements"? So sad how far a person can fall......
    Natalka, walkonby, dededi and 1 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It validates that looks can be deceiving. I mean just imagine that "innocent looking" neighbour living next door to you, or working next to you in cubicle 101. However, society seems to have a stereotypical outlook on what / who a bad person looks like.

Personally, I don't trust anybody and treat everyone I meet the same regardless of race, gender and age i.e. I have my wits about me. We have all heard of and seen in the news scamming / paedophilic grannies/grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    10 years, huh? Just shows how little we can know about a person......or...does the star-spotlight do something to people who suddenly feel invincible, in need of new "excitements"? So sad how far a person can fall......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Former Subway sandwich chain pitchman Jared Fogle on Thursday was sentenced to 15-1/2 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to child ography and sex charges.

Fogle agreed in court on Thursday to avoid ography, get sexual disorder treatment and will be a registered sex offender. U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt also sentenced him to a lifetime of supervision and a $175,000 fine.

Pratt went beyond what either side wanted: prosecutors had sought a 12-1/2 year sentence, while Fogle's attorneys had asked for five years.

"The defendant was obsessed with child ography and sex with minors," Pratt said. Fogle was remanded to the custody of a U.S. Marshall, and Pratt recommend he go to a federal prison in Littleton, Colorado.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0T81JP20151119

(good judge to go above the suggested sentence)
    Lynn49, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great, enough of this plea bargaining. He deserved it.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Again...it's not the ones that look frightening that you have to be worried about. Plain and simple, treat everybody (man and woman) the same regardless of looks...have your wits about you and never drop your guard. This is how I roll...if I don't know you personally in person, you are just another damn stranger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well he will be getting all the foot longs he can handle now,........

Too Soon?
    Lynn49 and Davetherave like this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Congrats to the judge!!
    Natalka likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Victim's parents as "responsible" for her emotional distress as he is

Jared Fogle, the former Subway pitchman who pleaded guilty to charges of child ography and having sex with minors, is arguing in a court filing that one of his victims' parents is as responsible for her emotional distress as he is.

Fogle made that argument in a civil suit against him by one of his victims, who is seeking at least $150,000 in damages for the emotional distress she suffered because she was unknowingly photographed in the nude as a child.

She was photographed by Russell Taylor, a co-defendant of Fogle. Taylor, who like Fogle is in federal prison, is a co-defendant in the civil suit, as is his wife, whom the suit alleges knew he was photographing minors.
    Fogle received and distributed those nude photographs and videos of the girl, according to her suit. It charges she suffered "severe, traumatic and permanent injuries and mental anguish as a result."

The suit does not allege that she is one of the victims with whom Fogle had sex. The victim is identified as Jane Doe to keep her identity secret.
    In a motion filed in the case, Fogle's attorneys seek to have her parents, who are identified only by their initials, added as defendants in the case as well.
    The motion says that the victims' divorced parents "maintained a hateful and abusive relationship toward each other, which included, but was not limited to, engaging in frequent fighting and arguing between themselves; abusing alcohol and getting drunk; and engaging in frequent fighting, physical abuse, and arguing with Jane Doe, which caused Jane Doe to suffer from emotional distress, anxiety, and major depression before she learned of any allegations involving" Fogle and the Taylors.
    The motion also alleges that Jane Doe's parents' lack of supervision led her to engage "in various harmful activities, including, but not limited to, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, self-mutilation, and sexual activity with multiple partners" before the victim learned she had been secretly photographed.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Name:  blackadderheaddesk.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  46.4 KB

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh good heavens................

..he really is frootloops!!
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information