User Tag List

Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

WE did create a page for us fellow Saskatooners (anyone is welcome of course!!!) just to spread the word about great deals here locally. We are doing another giveaway of coupons when we hit 250 fans (Currently at 219).

UOTE=josi;4054199]Hey I just saw one of my friends joined a group on FB - Extreme Couponing Saskatoon Style. Haven't seen it posted here anywhere so I thought you guys might be interested!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Redplum came with the flyers Wednesday.

Any Saskatoon post-Hallowe'en great deals yet? Last night, not cheap enough yet at Extra, Co-op or Sobey's...
    Lookin' for chocolate, lol!
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Shopper's had all the halloween treats on for .99/bag yesterday.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

This morning I got a call from the German Concordia Club my Husband bought tickets at the folkfest and he won a laptop he is going to be so happy as he gets so exited if he wins anything.
    I'm gouing to fib and tell him that he lost something and they have it in the lost and found and he should phone this number ###-#### ha ha can't wait!
    Last edited by glenglen; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

That is so awesome GlenGlen!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I saw a post that Odwalla is on 2/$3 at Safeway, ending today. Can anyone confirm this for saskatoon
    I don't want to have to hop a bus with DS if they aren't actually on sale.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    This morning I got a call from the German Concordia Club my Husband bought tickets at the folkfest and he won a laptop he is going to be so happy as he gets so exited if he wins anything.
    I'm gouing to fib and tell him that he lost something and they have it in the lost and found and he should phone this number ###-#### ha ha can't wait!
    Wow, that's an awesome win!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Any Saskatoon post-Hallowe'en great deals yet? Last night, not cheap enough yet at Extra, Co-op or Sobey's...
    I have never seen RedPlum in our flyers in Saskatoon. And our flyers have not been coming regularly.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Thanks natalka and giving small I will post a picture when he gets it, I'm so exited!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by call me the couponlady View Post

I have never seen RedPlum in our flyers in Saskatoon. And our flyers have not been coming regularly.
    We don't get the coupon inserts all the time either when others do. I'm on the east side.

Contact the Star Phoenix about your flyers not coming. Sometimes they are short on carriers - we went through it last year, for weeks on end not getting the flyers Wednesday and Friday, and I sure didn't like looking up all the flyers online.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Red Plum comes in the Star-Phoenix, always in a Saturday paper. I have a subscription, so not sure if they have the inserts in the newstand editions.

Natalka,

I missed out on the Halloween chocolate sales this year. Mind you, I need more chocolate like I need another hole in the head! BTW, you have to be out pretty early if you want the good candy at a place like RCSS...there is a Hutterite colony that comes in and buys cartloads full, enough to last them the entire year.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They were even cheaper today at $0.25 and $0.50 a bag! I saved $406.86 there today picked up 120 items and earned 10,700 points....great day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

My husband went to extra foods today the stock clerk told him it was going on sale tomorrow 75% off but he said there was almost nothing there 7 boxes maybe superstore is doing the same1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

How good of a price is this for Pampers diapers? I have coupons and was thinking about picking some up because I don't know when I will get the chance to go to LD (2+hrs away). Can you please help me figure out which one is the better deal, before coupons?

Pampers Baby Dry, Cruisers or Swaddlers Super Big Pack Size NB-6 (58-112s) $19.97
    Pampers Baby Dry, Cruisers, Easy Ups or Swaddlers Mega Diapers $15.99

Also, how much do J&J to go baby trial packs sell for?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yesterday I was @ RCSS westside and I found a CZ coupon good for anysize Advil cold and sinus (even the 10ct pack).
    The shelf tag stated that the 10ct size of Advil cold and sinus was $4.49 but suspiciously (or not--tongue in cheek), the shelf was empty. I put coupons in purse.
    Last nite I had to kill some time while kids @ practice--went to Extra Foods in North end where there is no CZ for said Advil on the board, but there was on the shelf for same price.
    Got 2x10ct packs of Advil Cold and Sinus for .98. Stocking up for cold and flu season.
    Does anyone else find that when a good CZ coupon comes out the shelves suddenly are cleared of that item? (I have my suspicions that the store is actually doing it).

Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information