User Tag List

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree5718Likes

Thread: August 2015 Frugal Chatter thread

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thriftygranny I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

Avoncallingu my mom has plantar facilitis as well its so painful for her. The wedding sounds nice! It bothers me when people corner one to question about religion.
    I hope your new granddaughter is doing better.

Sassy I've been reading a lot about how knitting can be therapy for oneself after I did 6 weeks of counselling last year to do with stress. It sure relaxes me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady, Lynn49, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

@Sweets parrow definitely worth a look

some 50% off, if you are not picky you will find smtg we found one pair 80% off
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good afternoon, everyone.

Feeling kinda blah today, can't seem to get going. Critters are napping, so maybe there's something in the air.

This vid made me smile. I tried to teach Lily dog to meringue one, but she kept insisting on leading, without knowing the steps. And Quincy cat prefers that I carry him when we waltz, which makes me feel like a crazy cat lady.

Going to go sort some papers for a while, then see if either roommate feels like getting some fresh air.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Andit love the video so cute
    Crochetlady, Lynn49, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Warning to others!
    Have you heard about Huggies wipes being contaminated with fiberglass? There are videos on the internet about it & my own brand new packages have fiberglass in them. They have "sparkles" & when I wiped two across the back of my hand it was irritating my skin. The babies bums have been kinda red & irritated for weeks, but we couldn't figure out why. We've been using lots if Penetin, but it didn't look like a true rash. I will be contacting Huggies this week. I also plan on returning the other packages to Wal-Mart to get a full refund and bring if to their attention too.
    Crochetlady, Lynn49, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Ladies I have a question for you, a friend downsized and gave Mom a number of things, I get that she gave them to her for free but as I clean the basement I realize a number of things she gave Mom well aren't clean. I get we did not pay for these things and were given to us but would you ever give someone something that is dirty?
    Crochetlady, Lynn49, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Ladies I have a question for you, a friend downsized and gave Mom a number of things, I get that she gave them to her for free but as I clean the basement I realize a number of things she gave Mom well aren't clean. I get we did not pay for these things and were given to us but would you ever give someone something that is dirty?
    I always wash things before I give them away.
    Lynn49, Ciel, YOU AND ME and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@SassyAshley I always wash before giving away, is your mom willing to part with the items (toss them) or does she want them, might be a good way to get rid of them....

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So fed up of The Walking Dead marathon today, I hate the show but the guys love it....sigh...tonight is the new spin off show....grr...just what I need more brain shows (haha), I guess I will be going to bed to start a new book that I got for free.

We're heading to the cottage on Tuesday so if I'm MIAing don't fret, I will be back Friday in time for my soap.

Wishing everyone a good evening

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I never give away or donate anything unwashed. If I'm not sure or its developed a closet odour I wash it before it's packed up. (My basement previously used to make everything musty).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady, Lynn49, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-just got in from Toronto -gee the ride there took hour and a half as gardnier is down to 2 lanes -and ride home an hour 10 minutes -I told my daughter and she said get use to it I am never leaving Toronto
    -sat on her balconey had a lovely chicken dinner -roasted potatoes corn -son-in -law cooked it was delish

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

When I brought it up to her she said if it was gross she was just going to toss it. It just kind of threw me off that this person bagged everything like that and makes me kind of hesitant to open these bags now. Maybe it is my OCD germ thing coming through but I know it will just be my luck I will be emptying the bags and will stick my in or on something dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    @SassyAshley I always wash before giving away, is your mom willing to part with the items (toss them) or does she want them, might be a good way to get rid of them....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassy- I wash everything if I were to give it away to someone -just the way I am

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. In between getting stuff done at work I will be cleaning up my budget lol. Scary after being off lol. Went to Sportchek yesterday and bought 2 pairs of new shoes for kids and a t-shirt for oldest. After sales and coupon $101.00 Not bad for name brand stuff and one pair of shoes were $84.99 reg!
    Natalka, Angela273, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Mondays have been our at home tidy and organize for the week ahead day. It has been serving us very well. Makes the chaotic days ahead flow more smoothly.

Almost done the cleaning. Lots of laundry to put away but at least it is all washed. LO has been eating every hour so I imagine she is growing. I have another blocked duct which is painful. The frequent feeds help that so I am not frustrated. I don't want mastitis again and don't feel sick this time around. I am pumping and freezing excess.

I had a fibre blend the other day which has fenugreek in it. It is an herb that improves milk production. I knew with my cornucopia of milk I might not be able to take it...looks like that is the case.
    Last edited by Granger; Mon, Aug 24th, 2015 at 12:01 PM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread Information