User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Best Kodi Tv Add ons

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Just got an Android Box pre loaded with Kodi and various addons for tv guide and channels.
    What are the best addons for live tv and sports? I signed up for the free US channels but I am looking for more live tv channels.
    thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Sports Devil has live tv channels...but they can be hit or miss.
    I personally pretty much only use Genesis.
    Since I never watch live tv, I can watch the shows the next day if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Just got an Android Box pre loaded with Kodi and various addons for tv guide and channels.
    What are the best addons for live tv and sports? I signed up for the free US channels but I am looking for more live tv channels.
    thanks
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Heaterfan15 View Post
    Sports Devil has live tv channels...but they can be hit or miss.
    I personally pretty much only use Genesis.
    Since I never watch live tv, I can watch the shows the next day if I wanted to.
    I also use Genesis. They also have a preconfigured TVMC (from KODI) that can be installed on PCs, tablets, cellphones, etc for free.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I also use Genesis. They also have a preconfigured TVMC (from KODI) that can be installed on PCs, tablets, cellphones, etc for free.
    setup your addons for kodi here.

it is hit and miss on the streams, but it is much better than paying for cable.

long live kodi.

sports devil is good but you have to manually install.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Not sure what dh did but he has got a really good setup right now so I will have to ask him lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I would like to know as well. I only stream tv shows or pvr them right now. Would love to dump cable but hubby needs his baseball and hockey. Can that be live streamed for free somewhere? Genesis?
    What is the ease of use like?
    Dans, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i dont know anything about sports programs, but i watch alot of movies on kodi. i haven tweaked it much as i find it a bit confusing. i tend to go to genisis & PrimeWire for movies, alot of new releases but the newer the movie the worse qaulity.
    Last edited by Linda Evans; Wed, Nov 11th, 2015 at 09:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a great source for live sport in the Phoenix TV & Staael sections with links to NFL, Football (Soccer), NHL, Golf and lots more. You can also find a fantastic section run by Rockcrusher which will be a place you will find yourself going back to again and again for all the content he offers. For the ladies there is 'Her Place' which is put together by Blue Phoenix and much more. Definitely one of the first add-ons you should install to any Kodi setup.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

what kind of Android box do you guys have? I have a Raspberry Pi 2 with the TVMC version of Kodi installed, but nothing will play - I've tried Genesis and Phoenix, and a few others and when I click on a show, it says it's loading from various sources, then nothing happens

so I thought I'd try an Android box, but holy moley there's so many different ones out there!
    I found a great GPT site called Earnably! There's surveys, tasks, videos, offer walls - join Earnably now!

Come and visit my blog!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    what kind of Android box do you guys have? I have a Raspberry Pi 2 with the TVMC version of Kodi installed, but nothing will play - I've tried Genesis and Phoenix, and a few others and when I click on a show, it says it's loading from various sources, then nothing happens

so I thought I'd try an Android box, but holy moley there's so many different ones out there!
    Not 100% sure, but depending on the setup or build, instead of you choosing the exact stream, it may be loading the sources and then auto playing one stream. The build we are using on one of our boxes does that, and there is a button on the remote that brings up a menu that lets you select "play from..." And then you can choose a specific stream. Not sure if that is the issue you are having but maybe it's something like that? I find when its auto choosing a stream that most of it does not play at all.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You already have Raspberry Pi2....no android box can beat this small computer.... (TVMC IS A CRAP) just format your card and install new openelec
    Here is the link for openelec.... Make sure download software for Pi2 and also use good micro sd card.
    http://openelec.tv/get-openelec

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
    You already have Raspberry Pi2....no android box can beat this small computer.... (TVMC IS A CRAP) just format your card and install new openelec
    Here is the link for openelec.... Make sure download software for Pi2 and also use good micro sd card.
    http://openelec.tv/get-openelec

thanks for the suggestion - at one point the videos did stream ok, but then life got in the way and I didn't bother with the Pi again until a few days ago, and then nothing would stream

maybe something got corrupted...I'll check out openelec, thanks!
    I found a great GPT site called Earnably! There's surveys, tasks, videos, offer walls - join Earnably now!

Come and visit my blog!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all! Any other suggestions for MUST HAVE Video Sources that are reliable? I find that after going through the various steps of adding the repos and video sources and all that jazz, the content either doesn't work, or is dated. Can get super frustrating. Would be amazing to be able to reliably watch live TV streams :D

Thanks in advance for your input!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Reliably watch live TV....not on one of these boxes.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

does anyone know how to upgrade kodi versions? ihave kodi 16, want to update to this https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-1-krypton

i have an android box & tried to download an app from google play store, no luck. the whole system seems sluggish & way too much buffering & getting error messages.

any advice to update or just speed things up?
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information