User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Melis09
  • 1 Post By Melis09

Thread: Esso Privileges Card.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is an awesome offer through Perkopolis if your employer is part of the Perkopolis Employee Discount Program.

http://www.perkopolis.com/Esso-PRICE-PRIVILEGES-Card
    This thread is currently associated with: Esso - Imperial Oil
    walkonby and thor9 like this.
    Offer extended until April 30, 2018! Sign up to become a new Tangerine client using my Orange Key 44140693S1, and you will earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. All you have to do is make a minimum deposit of $100 into your new tangerine account.
    Earn free yoga with yesiyoga.com http://launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/d1322049

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OP, how does a person get the 2,000 Litres loaded onto the savings card? Do you have to use Esso points to load the card up?

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    OP, how does a person get the 2,000 Litres loaded onto the savings card? Do you have to use Esso points to load the card up?
    Once you have ordered the price privilege card(s) you have the option of either having them shipped to your mailing address for $2.20 or you can pick them up @ the Perkopolis office for free. Once you have obtained the cards you will need to register them via this link https://www.priceprivileges.ca/en/registerCard
    walkonby likes this.
    Offer extended until April 30, 2018! Sign up to become a new Tangerine client using my Orange Key 44140693S1, and you will earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. All you have to do is make a minimum deposit of $100 into your new tangerine account.
    Earn free yoga with yesiyoga.com http://launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/d1322049

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh , I think I see now, The cards already come preloaded then with 2000 litres of fuel when they send them out to you? Still, I am wondering how a person paid in the first place to have the card loaded? ( I am retired, so no privilege for me with Perkopolis ) but with Petro Can their fuel savings cards can be loaded with anywhere from 200-1000 litres of fuel by redeeming your existing points. They also offer and encourage customers to register each of their cards in case of loss or theft.
    Hope there are some here who can take advantage of this perk!

babies teach us acceptance

ghu
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh , I think I see now, The cards already come preloaded then with 2000 litres of fuel when they send them out to you? Still, I am wondering how a person paid in the first place to have the card loaded? ( I am retired, so no privilege for me with Perkopolis ) but with Petro Can their fuel savings cards can be loaded with anywhere from 200-1000 litres of fuel by redeeming your existing points. They also offer and encourage customers to register each of their cards in case of loss or theft.
    Hope there are some here who can take advantage of this perk!
    I believe you are "purchasing" them pre-loaded from Perkopolis, so it is the company who paid for them. In the future, if you want to reload the card, you can do so using esso points.

Thread Information