• 1 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 2 Post By plc
  • 2 Post By Arvilish
  • 1 Post By Lavender Lady

Thread: FPC from Kellogg's breakfast promotion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Is anyone else still waiting to receive their free product coupons from the Kellogg's breakfast promotion?
    I redeemed mine are June 29, 2015 and still haven't received them. They were to arrive in 2 to 4 weeks.
    (I have also just emailed the promotion company to see if they can help me.)

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had the same problem. I redeemed sometime in June and never received anything. I sent an email to Kellogg's about not receiving my coupons. There response was that they were sent on July 17 and that they are not responsible for lost mail. They did mail me a couple of $2 off coupons for any product and they arrived within a couple of weeks. I've given up on getting my FPC.
    Lavender Lady and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I had issue with my PIN not working so they sent me another one and that did not work either and they blamed my computer. I had ordered 5 times using same laptop but thats a pure bs... Arrr

In the end, I got nothing and I gave up

I hope you get your coupons because I fear they might brush you off by saying they are not responsible for 'lost' mail
    plc and Lavender Lady like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I had the same problem. I redeemed sometime in June and never received anything. I sent an email to Kellogg's about not receiving my coupons. There response was that they were sent on July 17 and that they are not responsible for lost mail. They did mail me a couple of $2 off coupons for any product and they arrived within a couple of weeks. I've given up on getting my FPC.
    I just received the same email from Kellogg's with the same "sent out date". Hmmm...we are both from the Calgary area...wonder if something was up with Canada Post...I should file a complaint with them.

Thread Information