User Tag List

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

1. anyone else forget something on their list? Or just want to add something?
    I can't really thin of anything at the moment.

2. Are you planning on wrapping the items...
    Probably not. But may, if Find some super cute Halloween paper!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    My friend posted a picture of an adult coloring book she bought, looks very cool (but not at all what I thought she was talking about when she said she had an adult coloring book LOL) For what I forgot to add to my list....an adult coloring book and colored pencils. I do not plan to wrap my gifts.

Buddy are you ok with items from the bulk barn and also do you have a favorite homemade treat you'd like?
    LOL "adult" colouring book! Hubby used to always make fun of me for having a colouring book & crayons (even before we had kids), but now I can be like see I'm not crazy it's relaxing lol!

normally I would say yes to bulk barn items, but I already had one incident of eating something that made me ill (that normally wouldn't) due to being preggo & it involved a trip to the emerg, so I'm going to say no this time around, unless they are wrapped.

I love Nanaimo bars & have been craving one every since June when we stopped at a McDs on our trip to Drumheller & they had limited edition Nanaimo McFlurries, which were the biggest disappointment ever I have yet to find some, though I haven't been looking that hard because I'm also quite forgetful these days apparently. I know that Costco sells big trays of them, but I don't want to eat a whole tray myself (hubby doesn't like them & DD only eats the tops), I just want one or two pieces. But that being said, this time around im also going to have to pass on homemade eatible treats for the same above reason
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Sep 13th, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    My friend posted a picture of an adult coloring book she bought, looks very cool (but not at all what I thought she was talking about when she said she had an adult coloring book LOL) For what I forgot to add to my list....an adult coloring book and colored pencils. I do not plan to wrap my gifts.

Buddy are you ok with items from the bulk barn and also do you have a favorite homemade treat you'd like?
    No adult colouring here. Not really into colouring.

Bulk Barn would be ok, fav homemade items are a huge toss between butter tarts or peanut butter marshmallow squares.mmmmm... lol

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

1. anyone else forget something on their list? Or just want to add something?
    Can`t think of anything. I`m really not into Halloween except for the treats lol

2. Are you planning on wrapping the items...
    I`m terrible at wrapping so definitely not.

3. I will say no to colouring book.

4. Bulk Barn is good.

5. Favourite homemade treat has got to be gingersnaps and chocolate chip cookies

Buddy, I have a very important question for you - what is YOUR favourite chocolate??
    I can`t pick a favourite chocolate. Like most of them. I think I listed quite a few on my list but I forgot truffles. Like Gwen, I eat any of the treat size bars.

7. my question: are there any movies you would like and is it ok if they are burnt?
    I can`t think of any. Don`t watch a lot of movies.

8. buddy, do you like tea? If so, what's your favourite?
    I do drink tea. Mint, lemon ginger, cinnamon

9. Buddy, do you like crocheted items? Dish cloths/slippers/etc?
    I love crocheted things. Probably because I do so much of it myself. I think I have a lifetime supply of dishcloths but slippers sound perfect.

10. Buddy, is there something you mentioned you would never buy for yourself but would love to have?
    Can`t think of anything off hand.

11. Question for my buddy - I have an online shop that I make hand made gifts and such from, would you like anything from it? https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs
    Not really. I need sterling silver ear posts due to allergies

12. Buddy, do you like to read? If so, what type of books/author?
    I like Kay Hooper, Mary Higgins Clark, Debbie Macomber, Harlequin Super romance. Also inspirational fiction...Harlequin inspirational suspense.

13. I have question.. Buddy would you mind if a few things you asked for were out of the package? Im want to get as much as I can in there and sometimes the boxes/packages are just a waste of usable space.
    I don`t mind if you take things out of packaging.
    Last edited by Crochetlady; Thu, Sep 17th, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Buddy, What colour is your kitchen?
    Do you have a theme, flowers, fruits, veggies, roosters?

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

No thanks to the adult colouring book, we have lots of colouring books (and somehow I have to help every time they are used). I won't be wrapping the presents. Bulk Barn is fine. Homemade treats, not sure, my son doesn't like most of them, and I'm trying not to eat anything with too much sugar or carbs.

My kitchen is renter boring But I like pink, bright colourful towels, and such. Anything bright really.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I can`t get shopping til later in the week but I did order something for my buddy from Amazon last night. Estimated delivery is Oct 8-17 so I hope it comes on time. If not I`ll send it separately.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

My kitchen is blue and white although all my towels and dish cloths are white/grey/black. All cotton though we hate micro fibre.

Oh and i did think of a couple more things this morning while going through my kitchen.

Dish cloths and dish towels (I usually by the kitchenaid ones at WM)
    MR. Clean magic erasers
    a new plastic er that can with stand extreme temps (black perfer so it matches others)
    Jetdry (not n/n brand my machine is very picky)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

my kitchen is grey with red accents

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Buddy, What colour is your kitchen?
    Do you have a theme, flowers, fruits, veggies, roosters?
    dark brown, but my accent colour is red. No theme.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    No thanks to the adult colouring book, we have lots of colouring books (and somehow I have to help every time they are used). I won't be wrapping the presents. Bulk Barn is fine. Homemade treats, not sure, my son doesn't like most of them, and I'm trying not to eat anything with too much sugar or carbs.

My kitchen is renter boring But I like pink, bright colourful towels, and such. Anything bright really.
    As much as I love colouring, it will be no to adult colouring books as I just use the kid ones & we have tons. Sorry buddy I won't be wrapping your presents either. I used to love wrapping presents but I never really have time for that anymore & save that just for Christmas & birthdays. Though I did just organize my wrapping paper with one of those IKEA hacks rather than buy one of those expensive wrapping paper totes I always wanted but I'm always to cheap to buy.

Right now it's 15C cooler than yesterday & it's only supposed to get a tiny bit warmer, I just wish the weather would be one temperature & stay that way instead of always roller coasting. Hubby is working on our garage today, he started with a plan to build shelves, then cut up the ceiling to install huge beams (so that we can suspend his darn racecar & have it not take up the whole garage) & cut up the back wall because the builders built a double wall back there & left a huge unnecessary space between them. So, it's a complete mess & so is our entrance way & basement (where he dumped almost everything that was in the garage). Hubby thinks he should be completely done in 3 weeks, ugh! I can't wait! My day is going to be a mix of relaxing & puttering/cleaning the house. Then tonight we are going to my sister-in-law's mum's house for a roast & birthday celebrations for my sister-in-law & brother-in-law.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh & does anyone need 20% off your entire purchase to children's place? I have 2 one time use codes that I won't be using, they are good for online & in store. One expires sept 30th & the other expires oct 5th!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Will answer questions tonight

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post