User Tag List

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Enjoying the last bit of nice weather. Had friends over to backyard play yesterday and went for a walk with another today. I also did a little more buddy shopping and the last mail order arrived.

My not so good news is that I clipped some skin when cutting baby's thumbnail yesterday. I feel so bad. It is healing nicely but gave me a good scare as there was a lot of blood. I called telehealth and they assured me that I did everything right and let me know some scenarios where a doctors visit would be required.
    I did that to Jackson once when he was itty bitty. I think I didn't cut his nails again for a long time. I had a friend who used her teeth to bite them off because she was so afraid of cutting her little one.
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

got Livi's yumboxes today in the mail...she had so much fun getting her lunch ready for tomorrow lol
    Last edited by chesterjes; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2015 at 09:29 PM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Finished shopping!!!!
    Was kind of shocked o got it all done at once

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

hey guys looks like i will send out package next week hope it wont be to early

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Just thought I would check in and catch up reading everyone's posts! Definitely have a busy day ahead for me at work these next few days.... wedding flowers, funeral flowers, couple anniversary partys, plus the people that walk thru the door..... is it Saturday afternoon yet? Cause I want to be done work already and I haven't even started yet... Wish me luck!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Also DD started kindergarten last week and absolutely loves it!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning ladies! Just checking in & trying to procrastinate on cleaning the kitchen lol
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    got Livi's yumboxes today in the mail...she had so much fun getting her lunch ready for tomorrow lol
    Yeah! We have the 6 compartment one. Did you get the 4 & 6 compartment ones? I'm contemplating on whether I should get a 4 compartment one...

Today, Maile's teacher told me my daughter had the coolest lunches ever! And that they always look forward to seeing what she has each day. LOL

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Yeah! We have the 6 compartment one. Did you get the 4 & 6 compartment ones? I'm contemplating on whether I should get a 4 compartment one...

Today, Maile's teacher told me my daughter had the coolest lunches ever! And that they always look forward to seeing what she has each day. LOL
    I love looking at the pics of your daughters lunches, and wishing my son would eat half that stuff lol. He is so frustrating with his lunch habits. One day he will eat something the next he won't! I know sometimes the other kids will say something to him that what he has is gross, then he won't eat it any more. So hard to pack him food he'll eat. And since I know he is tired and hungry by the end of the day, it would be better if he'd eat!! We have the goodbyn's containers, two different styles and he really likes them. I have another one but I can't fit it in his insulated bag so I have sent it yet. I am looking forward to more stews and such in winter, he'll take those in a thermos for lunch. And I guess I need another thermos since one broke. I would love to get some of those little picks you put in the lunch too, all those cute things

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Finished shopping!!!!
    Was kind of shocked o got it all done at once

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    I've been out so many times and have yet to finish! I'm having difficulty finding the items I wanted, but have found some good ones I think buddy will enjoy!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am looking for advice for my 5 week old - I can't seem to get her on a day/night schedule. She is nursed on demand, which is every 2-4hrs. She is typically alert from supper time until 4 or 5 am, with a few cat naps. Then difficult to wake from 5am on. My first DD was quite easy to night train, she is still a morning girl. With Emma I have been trying to play/wake up during day and trying not to stimulate at night (lights are dimmed, lots of rocking to get back to sleep etc.)

Any suggestions?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I love looking at the pics of your daughters lunches, and wishing my son would eat half that stuff lol. He is so frustrating with his lunch habits. One day he will eat something the next he won't! I know sometimes the other kids will say something to him that what he has is gross, then he won't eat it any more. So hard to pack him food he'll eat. And since I know he is tired and hungry by the end of the day, it would be better if he'd eat!! We have the goodbyn's containers, two different styles and he really likes them. I have another one but I can't fit it in his insulated bag so I have sent it yet. I am looking forward to more stews and such in winter, he'll take those in a thermos for lunch. And I guess I need another thermos since one broke. I would love to get some of those little picks you put in the lunch too, all those cute things
    DD just goes half days so I don't get to make fun lunches just yet. Though I do have the Tupperware 3 compartment containers which she takes her snack in.

Quote Originally Posted by newmamasweet View Post
    I am looking for advice for my 5 week old - I can't seem to get her on a day/night schedule. She is nursed on demand, which is every 2-4hrs. She is typically alert from supper time until 4 or 5 am, with a few cat naps. Then difficult to wake from 5am on. My first DD was quite easy to night train, she is still a morning girl. With Emma I have been trying to play/wake up during day and trying not to stimulate at night (lights are dimmed, lots of rocking to get back to sleep etc.)

Any suggestions?

Ooo, that's rough! I hope that mine little one won't be day/night confused. DD wasn't a good sleeper (for a very long time unfortunately) but wasnt day/night confused. Try keep the lights very low for all nighttime feeings & diaper changes, then off for the remainder of the time even if she is awake. Then keep the blinds open & lights on etc for during the day, even during daytime naps. My friend, whose both babies slept through the night from a very early age, gave me some tips (I pumped her for tips for the second one), she only swadddles at night & then doesn't swaddle during the day for naps so not to encourage them to sleep long during the day. She also quickly put them on a feeding schedule (she breast feed), I still need to talk to her more about this, as I don't know exactly how one would do that.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I feel the same way! Kayden pretty much takes the same thing daily, only difference is, if its going to be a pb and banana sandwich, pb and j or ichiban noodles a his thermos. That is literally all he'll eat for lunches!! Im kinda surprised no notes about np pb at school have come home this year from the new school. Theres no signs anywhere about it being a "peanut free" environment

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I am surprised no one has received a package yet.... wonder when that will happpen.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I was out shopping today. The 2 on line purchases were delivered today so I am done shopping. Now I need to find a box.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information