User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By vw_girl
  • 1 Post By harbie
  • 1 Post By vw_girl

Thread: No Frills Cloverdale Opening Aug 28 2015

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

A new No Frills is opening up at the old IGA location in Cloverdale. Store opens at 9am and the Store Manager is Glenn Scott.
    Adress is Clover Square Village 17710 56 Ave.,Surrey. Hours of operations are 9am to 9pm.
    This thread is currently associated with: IGA, No Frills

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Did anyone go? Was wondering if there were any coupons or special promos given out.
    harbie likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I went after work around 4pm and I didn't see any promos/coupons. I did get some snacks pudding for 88c each, some triscuts for 1.88, and then some veggies for that nights dinner. It was packed even at that time of day!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I went after work around 4pm and I didn't see any promos/coupons. I did get some snacks pudding for 88c each, some triscuts for 1.88, and then some veggies for that nights dinner. It was packed even at that time of day!
    Great minds! LOL I need some veggies for tonights dinner and gonna stop by on my way home and check it out. :p

If you are close to 152nd & Fraser location, I heard about 40 mins ago that they are blowing out their frozen section due to the power outages. Frozen meat included!
    harbie likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

No way! I was up in that area earlier today and the traffic was a zoo! It took me 25 min to get from 176 and 68a(they diverted all traffic including semi trucks due to 176 being shut down due to downed power lines) to 184 which ended up not having traffic lights working. I think I'll be staying home for a while

Thread Information