User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: I Hate PC Plus

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I imagine they are busy, lots of people bought items for the produce offers that are not qualified and are sending in requests for points
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@OP...."hate" is such a strong word
    Ciel, 2shopmom, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

couponmummy, what I've started to do, is ask the cashier to do a subtotal so I can see the points come up on the screen. I have also asked a cashier to delete the transaction if I don't see the points and then call PC Plus to ask about the problem I experienced at the cash. Then there is no out of pocket and no problems with missing points.
    Ciel, lshortt, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I sent in a request for bonus points to be added to my account since the item that would have put me over the 20$ was not in stock and I got a raincheck for it. They were very nice, they added the 7400 points to my account (6000 for spending 20$ on produce, and 1400 for missing out on the 200 points per dollar spent on peppers - I wanted the 1/2 bushels of shepherd peppers).

The only thing I haven't been able to figure out yet is how to add my PC mastercard to my PC plus account, so that I get the points per dollar from the MC all on my account...
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

They gave me 30,200 points and missing 200 but I'm not going to complain.

This pissed me off. They are the ones who's system didn't work properly and it's my fault for asking what's mine? Not very good customer service.

"We’ve reviewed your current balance and as a one-time goodwill gesture have made the adjustment of 30,200 PC points to your account. "

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

At least you got the points
    Ciel, dededi, Davetherave and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Now I'm afraid to shop at Loblaws type stores because I don't know if i will get my points or not. I bought 3 packs of meat and got 6600 points each. It's clearly not what my offer is (200bp per $1 spent). So if it happens again, they won't gave me my points because I'm flagged now. I am so disappointed in this programme that I'm going to write to Mr. Weston and tell him so.
    Ciel, walkonby, kristeven and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am glad you got your points but I don't understand why it is a goodwill gesture you were entitled to your points!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My letter is all typed up and ready to mail. Let's see if Mr. Galen will acknowledge their mistake.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    My letter is all typed up and ready to mail. Let's see if Mr. Galen will acknowledge their mistake.
    May you get a response! Company let go a lot of IT staff last year around this time btw.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I am glad you got your points but I don't understand why it is a goodwill gesture you were entitled to your points!
    SDM always tells me it is a good will gesture when they give me the points I am owed (typically new products where the UPCs have not been entered as a food/beauty item etc)

Someone has clearly put it in a form email for them and they use it without thinking
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 2 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

"one time goodwill gesture"? That's disappointing!
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Still waiting from since saturday for a points up date for the betty crocker fruit snacks bought 12 and is missing points for 6 boxes(18000 pts)
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Their customer service can be pretty awful. One time I waited 6 weeks for 20,000 points that were mine fair and square but their app was busted. Not my fault your app doesn't work. The customer service people actually recommended I don't use their app. They've been a lot better recently responding to email vs. phonecalls

Any time there are missing points they always put it on the account as "goodwill" which is dumb because those aren't goodwill, they're living up to what's promised!
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got 25,000 points in my PC Plus account. I also got a phone call from a lady who sounds like she's from Public Relations the way she speaks using all the right words and speaking very fast, my brain couldn't keep up. She apologized for everything especially about the 20,000 max points. She said it was an embarassment to them after what had happened to me. If I ever have trouble getting my points, I could call her personally. Now that is great customer service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information