User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JDI007

Thread: Where can I purchase the Turbie Twist in Canada?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wanted to buy the Turbie Twist(original) pref. in the color white.

I know Sally's has it but to be honest I refuse to give them my business because I went there a couple times to ask for some help and the ladies there were VERY rude.....which I know it's not the brand's fault but still..

Anywho, I checked up on amazon.ca and .com and .ca it was completely overpriced and .com while the cost was low it had shipping charges that ranged from $30-40 ..ridiculous! on a $6-9 item.

I was wondering actually if anyone has seen it at the store "Showcase" I went on their online page and saw Turbie Twist on there but I don't know if all the stores in CAD carry the product, I will go and see for myself over the weekend.

If anyone else knows where I can purchase this in store or online at a good price (color: white) please let me know, I'm all ears

-Thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I haven't seen the Turbie Twist anywhere myself, but I have the norwex version and love it! $29 retail price, I got a better deal from a friend who sells though.

Maybe a Bed Bath & Beyond or Home Outfitters? Sometimes they have some of those 'as seen on TV' products?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! I stopped by that "Showcase" store today, they're known to have products from As Seen on TV too and was able to find the Turbie Twist.. not in the color white though..but I grabbed it anyway it was a 2pack for $15 .. I didn't know that there's 2 kinds my older ones are 100% cotton and these new ones are 100% microfiber.
    Anywho, not sure if I have Bed/Bath and Home Outfitters near me.. but I will keep looking

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    I wanted to buy the Turbie Twist(original) pref. in the color white.

I know Sally's has it but to be honest I refuse to give them my business because I went there a couple times to ask for some help and the ladies there were VERY rude.....which I know it's not the brand's fault but still..

Anywho, I checked up on amazon.ca and .com and .ca it was completely overpriced and .com while the cost was low it had shipping charges that ranged from $30-40 ..ridiculous! on a $6-9 item.

I was wondering actually if anyone has seen it at the store "Showcase" I went on their online page and saw Turbie Twist on there but I don't know if all the stores in CAD carry the product, I will go and see for myself over the weekend.

If anyone else knows where I can purchase this in store or online at a good price (color: white) please let me know, I'm all ears

-Thank you!
    I have seen there are lot of products available in Turbie twist, which one you are looking for in white color?

I have searched for the same and found some good references for you, where you can go for Turbie twist here. You can visit here @ http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store...f-2/1014700820

If you provide some more details then it will be more helpful to find the right information. Hope, this will work for you.

Wendy Gillan.
    Natures Cheer

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I have seen those on the bedbathandbeyond website, they are pink. I also noticed that there are 2 kinds of Turbie Twist, 100% cotton and 100% microfiber which I did not know...and the microfiber one doesn't dry my hair as quick as the cotton ones did../
    Anywho, I'v asked around people said that you can get similar hair towels that work better than Turbie Twist, so I might even check out other hair towels that dry hair quicker, just never thought of it before because I'm not familiar, but I am not liking the 100% microfiber Turbie Twist..dries hair much slower.
    WendyGillan likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found this http://www.amazon.ca/Turbie-Twist-Ha.../dp/B000PQSI2Q cotton, just like the ones I use here in the UK but more expensive!

Thread Information