User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: My Growing Stockpile! Pictures Included

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you don't mind can you post your excel spreadsheet, or just list the names of the columns and how you organize it so I can get and idea. I have a stockpile too and I just can't keep track of all the items.

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    yes its on excel... I have a chart in the room and if someone comes by and needs/wants a product they simply take it and write down what they took. After every big shop I reconcile my inventory to ensure that everything is accounted for!

And as someone else mentioned some products have expiry dates, such as shampoo so that has to be accounted for on the spreadsheet as well.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

its so beautiful.. would love all that tide
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow!! That is one of the nicer stockpiles I have seen, it's really lovely. And such a lucky girl to have your family on board and giving you this beautiful space. Boy! You could teach me a thing our two about organization. I am so impressed!

I am working on cleaning out our den to be used for storage and stockpile. I hope it turns out a fraction as nice as yours.
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    How is this all possible in today's coupon recession ??
    From the picture op has been stockpiling for a while, some of the finish dishwasher containers have to be at least 3 or 4 years old, I had a bunch too but they have been discontinued for a while. Probably the ziploc bags are quite old as well. Op has a great stockpile but I feel it is a lot harder to get mass quantities of things for free these days compared to a few years ago. Still possible but not as easy especially P&G has really downgraded coupon values for the most part. Just my opinion, but op has a great stockpile for sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I meant glad not ziploc

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I love the shelving and the idea of stockpile and coupon organization room in one, I am imagining a desk and a chair in front of that shelving. With shampoo and such it is usually the fragrance that is the most unstable part of formula, but the shampoo itself probably still does the job. I went overboard on body lotions when I first started couponing, finding some nivea lotions are starting to smell funny.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So neat and tidy, great job

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I have been inspired by other members posts of their stock piles so I thought I would share mine! My parents converted one of their closets into a coupon room for me as my boyfriend and I were renting an apartment that did not have the space.
    We recently purchased our first home (it closed Sept 1st!!!) and are planning on creating a coupon organizer room/stockpile room in the basement!

I have a running inventory count for all the products and their values. I keep all the food items in a separate closet where I have everything organized by date.

One of my favourite experiences so far since we have moved in was giving our 'soon to be contractors' each a big hamper filled with goodies from my stockpile as a 'thank you for helping us!'. They are all friends of the family and are giving us a great rate so we are really, really appreciative

Attachment 292056Attachment 292057
    Silvermika and beachdown like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have tons of space! Love that!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love that !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Beautiful stockpile!! I would be considered a hoarder if you saw my stockpile hahaha!! Congratulations on your new home!! My daughter just graduated University and bought her first home too!! She called me asking me to let her know where all the deals are and what she should pay for certain items..I hope she gets into couponing like you!!I'm going to send this to her!
    wolfwoman and eyafitz like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So pretty! I love looking at stockpile !
    walkonby, kimijeen and Cader like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information