User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Sunlight @ RCSS 3000pts

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

So I got 6 more of the sunlight liquid (all they had in HE) and 19 snuggle..
    earned 75000 pts - clean and fresh smelling clothes for next to nothing..
    coley3, cjethani, peachies and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

No and I wish Nofril also start in-store or flyer product bonus points like loblaws and RCSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I couldn't find any at my RCSS. Does anyone know if Nofrills have the same deal? TIA.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Went to the Rcss that is next to me and was able to get 3 of the sunlight packs with the $2.00 coupon on it . There was no more of the sunlight that on special with the points. offer will be ending oct8.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

oh my..oct 8??? lol wow another week...restraining myself
    coley3, amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh how I wish my local Independent had the 3000 pts attached to these products. They are on sale for 3.99 this week too...
    Valerey and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Went to the Rcss that is next to me and was able to get 3 of the sunlight packs with the $2.00 coupon on it . There was no more of the sunlight that on special with the points. offer will be ending oct8.
    October 8? Now I'm hoping for another good Sunlight PC Plus personal points offer!
    MrsMer, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paula0000 View Post
    oh my gosh...ok i am stopping now...i think...oh my this is addictive

trans #1- 7 packs of the sunlight packs pm'ed to loblaws at 3.99...less $2 coupons found on previous packages...total including tax $18 and change. (and 21,000 pts)

trans# 2- buy $20 gc with the points....

run to car...dump laundry pods out in big box and cut the $2 coupons....

trans#3- use the gc to buy 7 more with the $2 coupons will be $18....use $20 gc to pay...(now have another 21,000 points)

trans #4- buy 20 gift card with points.... run to car, dump, cut and come back...

for the initial investment of the $18 (or less if you have points already) this cycle can continue on indefinitely.

My store had lots today but I only did this twice....I was previously using the $1 coupons for almost as good a deal....

anyway...i am hoping to stay home now and far away from rcss...my mom, sister, friends, neighbours , inlaws and hairdresser have already been given some so despite my new stockpile shelving I have no more room!

thanks again op and everyone who keeps bumping this up...cant go wrong!

Why did you buy the gifts cards before you purchased more? Could you not have just redeemed before making the next purchase. I am planning to go tomorrow and making sure I am not missing an important step.
    Last edited by zingersmom; Tue, Sep 29th, 2015 at 12:34 AM.
    coley3 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hi there the only reason I was buying the gcs in this case is because the transactions were not coming to 20 dollars using the 2 dollar off coupons... So without the gcs I would have had to buy something more each time to get me over the twenty dollar threshold to redeem that way. Using the two dollar off coupons allowed me to make more points than the value of what I was spending, so I got the gift card between. I hope this makes sense!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paula0000 View Post
    Hi there the only reason I was buying the gcs in this case is because the transactions were not coming to 20 dollars using the 2 dollar off coupons... So without the gcs I would have had to buy something more each time to get me over the twenty dollar threshold to redeem that way. Using the two dollar off coupons allowed me to make more points than the value of what I was spending, so I got the gift card between. I hope this makes sense!!

OMG!! You are so smart! I never thought of that Thanks for the tip!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Back from my weekly shopping trip and I decided to take part in this offer...

(2) Sunlight Pod Packs (20 in pack): $9.96 - 10%(Student) = $8.96($10.12 TAX) - 6,000PC Points = $4.12

I didn't have any of the $1 or $2 off coupons, but, If it is still on offer next week, I may be picking some more up. You can never have too much laundry detergent!
    paula0000, coley3, Valerey and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post

Got an offer for Sunlight.
    Hope this 3k pc points is still on with this product and I can price match somewhere for at least 4.50 so I will only need to pay for tax.

Will check tomorrow for sure.

Bumping

Has anyone seen this kind in RCSS? Checked its 6.97 for 24 packs in Walmart. This kind is way expensive than the regular ones if its the same price.

dededi likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I couldn't help myself and went out to get more Sunlight and some Snuggle...

(2) Snuggle Dryer Sheet (105sheets): $9.96 - PM(Zehrs; $1.98 OFF) - 10%(Student; $0.80) = $7.18($8.11 W/TAX) - $3($1.50*2) = $5.11 - 6,000 PC Plus Points = -$0.88 (Made money!!)(AND... Each box had a $1 off your next purchase coupon too!!)

(2) Sunlight Detergents (32load): $9.96 - PM(Zehrs; $1.98 OFF) - 10%(Student; $0.80) = $7.18($8.11 W/TAX) - $2($1*2) = $6.11
    -6,000 PC Plus Points = $0.11

Two problems arose during this however, I was going to get the Sunlight Pods, not liquid. Zehrs flyer advertised the pods in the following way: Sunlight 1.47L, 20/24's. So she took this as the 20/24's must be equal to 1.47L, I tried explaining to her that it meant liquid AND pods were at this price, but she had none of it. So, left the pods, purchased just the Snuggle, then went back through the store and got the liquid instead with a different cashier just in case. Then as I handed that cashier the coupons for the Sunlight, he was hesitant about them, turns out it seems that there are Sunlight coupons they will NOT accept at my store.

Once I did those transactions, I redeemed for my second $20 worth of gift cards within the month, so I'm back down to 45points, ready to start again!
    Purdee, zingersmom, coley3 and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Back from my weekly shopping trip and I decided to take part in this offer...

(2) Sunlight Pod Packs (20 in pack): $9.96 - 10%(Student) = $8.96($10.12 TAX) - 6,000PC Points = $4.12

I didn't have any of the $1 or $2 off coupons, but, If it is still on offer next week, I may be picking some more up. You can never have too much laundry detergent!
    Sunlight will be on sale again at Freshco for the 32 loads @$3.97 as posted by Cyn today. If you need to get more of the bottles you will have another chance til next week at least. The ad does not show the pods.
    coley3 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Call me crazy . I was at RCSS today an there was the sunlight packs with the $2.00 coupons and I could not resist it because I had coupons from a previous purchase so was able to pick up another 6 packs since I was price matching bought some fruits and make the purchase to $20.00 so used my points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Call me crazy . I was at RCSS today an there was the sunlight packs with the $2.00 coupons and I could not resist it because I had coupons from a previous purchase so was able to pick up another 6 packs since I was price matching bought some fruits and make the purchase to $20.00 so used my points
    Lucky you guys, ive been to 2 RCSS here but nothing with coupons. Is it in all kinds of sunlight pods or just the one with flowery scent?
    Plus dont have anywhere to PM it to. Hopefully tomorrow.

TIA

dededi and Davetherave like this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information