User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Sunlight @ RCSS 3000pts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked,up 2 more sunlight liquid as I found 2 more coupons today when I was looking for something else! So free also got 5 sunlight dishwasher tabs pm $3 had 2 50% off coupons which totally threw the cashier for a loop and found bottles of sunlight dish soap with $2 coupons on them so pm'd walmart for $1.67 so bought 3 of them for the coupons. Happy to get cheap dishwasher stuff as my free supply of finish that I got when pc points came to RCSS almost 2 years ago is dwindling... Only about 9 boxes left so I was getting stressed about it. Also I took advantage of the ziplock deal today at RCSS. Had the 1300 point offer and also had a personal point offer for 400 points for every $2. Bought 8 cost $20 but got 14400 points back so $5.60 for 8 of them. Bought all freezer bags. Dh also has this offer so may consider getting some more. Love freezer bags. All in all a good day of shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Picked,up 2 more sunlight liquid as I found 2 more coupons today when I was looking for something else! So free also got 5 sunlight dishwasher tabs pm $3 had 2 50% off coupons which totally threw the cashier for a loop and found bottles of sunlight dish soap with $2 coupons on them so pm'd walmart for $1.67 so bought 3 of them for the coupons. Happy to get cheap dishwasher stuff as my free supply of finish that I got when pc points came to RCSS almost 2 years ago is dwindling... Only about 9 boxes left so I was getting stressed about it. Also I took advantage of the ziplock deal today at RCSS. Had the 1300 point offer and also had a personal point offer for 400 points for every $2. Bought 8 cost $20 but got 14400 points back so $5.60 for 8 of them. Bought all freezer bags. Dh also has this offer so may consider getting some more. Love freezer bags. All in all a good day of shopping.
    great shopping are the sunlight $2.00 coupon good for dish soap or sunlight packs I got a few but the are good only on dishwasher packs. TIA
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    great shopping are the sunlight $2.00 coupon good for dish soap or sunlight packs I got a few but the are good only on dishwasher packs. TIA
    On the dishwasher paks

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

what deal on ziploc at rcss? I had a 1300 pt offer on ziploc too but went to nofrills for the $2 ones.. was that the same for you? also - my points didn't show up so now I have to call them. UGH.. first time ever using an offer too -- i only got pc for the sunlight last week,

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does RCSS's sale include Extra Large freezer bags?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Does RCSS's sale include Extra Large freezer bags?
    cinpow the RCSS that I went has the sale on the large bags for $2.50
    cinpow, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

On the dishwasher paks
    Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    cinpow the RCSS that I went has the sale on the large bags for $2.50
    I didn't see extra large bags but didn't really look for them so not sure if they are on sale. I got small, med , large with and without zippers and and the portion bags which I'm excited to try when I portion out big pack of chicken.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I pm ($3.99 Loblaws) 6 Sunlight pods bags that had the $2 coupons on it and used the $2 coupons from previous transactions.
    Also pm ($3.99 Loblaws) Snuggle 105 sheets on the boxes with the $1 coupons and used coupons from previous transaction at RCSS to get the 3000 pc pts.
    The shelves were full of the liquid bottles, regular and HE. I did not have any coupons for the bottles but I could not pass on getting the pod bags since I had the $2 coupons.
    If anyone needs to get more Sunlight if they still have the 3000 points at RCSS, you can still pm the Freshco flyer which has the liquid bottles for $3.97.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

scored some yesterday!!! Thanks all!!!!
    mothu, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    Yesterday I pm ($3.99 Loblaws) 6 Sunlight pods bags that had the $2 coupons on it and used the $2 coupons from previous transactions.
    Also pm ($3.99 Loblaws) Snuggle 105 sheets on the boxes with the $1 coupons and used coupons from previous transaction at RCSS to get the 3000 pc pts.
    The shelves were full of the liquid bottles, regular and HE. I did not have any coupons for the bottles but I could not pass on getting the pod bags since I had the $2 coupons.
    If anyone needs to get more Sunlight if they still have the 3000 points at RCSS, you can still pm the Freshco flyer which has the liquid bottles for $3.97.
    Great deals can you please tell me with page the snuggle and sunlight pods are at I am looking and cant see it

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

still 3000 point promotion avail? in RCSS?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    still 3000 point promotion avail? in RCSS?
    Yes I bought some more today (I keep finding the pods with $2 coupons on them and can't resist). I believe tomorrow is the last day.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I didn't find any with the $2 coupons but had some $1 I could use.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I didn't find any with the $2 coupons but had some $1 I could use.
    Same here.
    Has anyone seen the sunlight pods with $2 coupons here in Calgary?
    Been to RCSS in Westwinds, 36th & NW still nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information