User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: General Mills : FREE movie offer is back - Cereals, Nature Bars, Hamburger Helper etc

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone seen the new boxes in Atlantic Canada yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Sometimes I find the boxes with PINS, but the price is NOT good enough i.e NO sale price and can't even PM as its not advertised in a flyer.

Sometimes the price is good but the store doesn't have the boxes with PINS ..ha ha ..all old boxes without PINS lying around , or maybe hiding the new PIN boxes in the back

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the info
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you very much..................................

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Will probably watch SPECTRE ( The New James Bond movie - Daniel Craig ) & The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2 in November for FREE with my coupons . The Peanuts Movie ( Charlie Brown ) in November is also an option .

Might watch Bridge of Spies ( Tom Hanks ) in October on a Tuesday with B1G1 Free , so only $ 8 for 2 Tickets . You can use the coupons for all new movies and pass restricted movies too , you can also upgrade to 3D , IMAX etc by paying the difference.

See full movie schedule below of new releases :

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/

Not sure how The Martian ( Matt Damon ) and PAN ( Hugh Jackman ) , pretty big budget and big effects action/fantasy movies are going to be.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sat, Sep 26th, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh! Hunger Games! I wanna see that one. Must get out ans snag some cereal.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I mean for $6 a box for the cereal plus tax....might as well pay the $8 whatever a movie or go on cheap Tuesdays without restrictions of PIN. All this Thurs till Sun is BS. I will probably see spectre in the comfort of my own home before it comes out or a day after.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'd never pay $6 for a box of cereal! This is SmartCanucks, surely you can do better than $6....
    I will hold out for $1.99 or $2.99
    lecale likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I mean for $6 a box for the cereal plus tax....might as well pay the $8 whatever a movie or go on cheap Tuesdays without restrictions of PIN. All this Thurs till Sun is BS. I will probably see spectre in the comfort of my own home before it comes out or a day after.
    There is NO tax on cereals. Someone a few posts up already got the cereals for $ 2.99 .

I have never paid more than $ 3.99 for these movie boxes cereals in the past. Only Fri/Sat is not usable, Sunday is always an option, if you want to see it on a day off .

I hate seeing movies on Fri/Sat anyways, its too crowded and you don't get the best seats . Usually I watch the movies atleast 10-15 days after they come out, so I can get good seats, less crowd and you can check reviews online too from general public, not just movie critics.
    Frugalbigmama likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The box of cheerios I saw today in walmart was the big one for $6

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    There is NO tax on cereals. Someone a few posts up already got the cereals for $ 2.99 .

I have never paid more than $ 3.99 for these movie boxes cereals in the past. Only Fri/Sat is not usable, Sunday is always an option, if you want to see it on a day off .

I hate seeing movies on Fri/Sat anyways, its too crowded and you don't get the best seats . Usually I watch the movies atleast 10-15 days after they come out, so I can get good seats, less crowd and you can check reviews online too from general public, not just movie critics.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    The box of cheerios I saw today in walmart was the big one for $6
    Independent Grocers ( owned by Loblaws ) had the big boxes for $ 2.99 , upto 720 gm , Family Size boxes. Since Loblwas owns them, we might also see them in other Loblaws stores like No Frills, RCSS and maybe Loblaws itself too. You can always PM elsewhere including Walmart. The sale is over now, but should come back soon at some chain.

16 movies for her for only $ 2.99 each plus Family size cereal boxes, very good deal .

Quote Originally Posted by arkietech View Post
    @beachdown If you go to Your Independent Grocer (or PM elsewhere) the cereal is on right now for $2.99 and I just got 16 boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios and Lucky Charms! Unfortunately I didn't pay close attention and bought Lucky Charms which has the child admission on it and all of my kids are older than the age cut-off so now I'll have to try and trade the codes for something.

Here's the link to the flyer http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ember-18-to-24

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yet to see the boxes anywhere in my area. Metro has a sale price of $ 3.99 on the large boxes, but none with PINS in my area

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you! will check out the Independent for these.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found Hamburger Helper boxes in my area (Yuck), but have yet to find any cereal.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My Metro had the Hamburger Helper (HH) packages with the movie cpns on them .

They had 2 for $ 4. So for $ 6 you can get a FREE movie ticket & 3x HH .

Also they have 5 Bonus Air Miles WUB 2 HH. Remember the HH movie tkts are FREE movie tkts and not B1G1 free tkts. Also they are valid for each & every month of the promo
    maple7 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information