User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Midnightly

Thread: Best baby stroller?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,
    I am looking for a stroller. Dont know which brand to go for. Budget around $300-$400 (max $500). Does anyone know the best stroller in the market now?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

there are many types of strollers, you gotta start by asking what you want in a stroller, do you want a jogger? something to take down trails and off road? or something with 4 wheels. bigger wheels or smaller wheels?...do you want something more compact that fits well in a trunk, big basket or small basket, hand break or foot break, do you plan to take the stroller on city busses? do you want one that can hold an infant? or something that can hold a carseat (this might mean buying a separate carseat adapter) are you planning to have multiple kids and want something that can grow with your family or last for 2+ kids?
    lecale likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I'm expecting my first baby this January and new to all things baby. I've been keeping an eye out on the prices. I know that car seats have expiry date so won't be purchasing one until closer to due date. I think a stroller with car seat attachment is the way to go - you can just click the car seat to the stroller or to the base in your car.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Valko is good brand. Don't know, if they stock it in your place.

Thread Information