User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Mother's 3 children & father dead in crash caused by drunk driving

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

don't drink and get behind the wheels. This young punk, how can he even live with himself now, and even get married in October as planned? This is one of those situations where if you ask what should happen to this idiot who killed a whole family......am sure revenge will be the answer. It's always easy to think otherwise when a tragedy hasn't affected affected you.

Daddy and Grandpa's money hopefully won't get him out of this. Now people are going to be able to buy 6 packs at grocery stores, and if those stores open 24hrs......what happens? More drunks in the wee hours

Police said 29-year-old Marco Michael Muzzo, from King Township, was the sole occupant of the black SUV. He suffered minor injuries, and was arrested at the scene on suspicion of impaired driving. He appeared in a Newmarket court Monday morning, and was charged with 18 offences
    Name:  neville-lak.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  39.4 KB

Muzzo has been charged with:

• Four counts of impaired driving causing death
    • Four counts of over 80 causing death
    • Four counts of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death
    • Two counts of impaired driving causing bodily harm
    • Two counts of over 80 causing bodily harm
    • Two counts of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/worst-nightmare-parents-speak-out-after-3-children-grandfather-killed-in-vaughan-crash-1.2584035

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by beachdown; Mon, Sep 28th, 2015 at 06:56 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

There's a reason I'm the designated driver..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not sure if you are aware but booze(wine and beer) are sold at all grocery and corner stores here since , forever and bars are open until 3.

I am not sure if selling them in these places will have an impact on your theory of more drunks. I guess Quebec stats would be in order.

My gut reaction would be to hang them by the way. No mercy.

Remember many moons ago a drunk rich kid killed Victor Davis. Money kept him out of jail(ok he did 4 months big whoop)
    walkonby, amira84 and Steve33 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

my cousin (he was 10) died in a car accident due to a drunk driver, the man didn't spend a single day in jail

my cousin was unique child.....my aut didn't know yet but, she was then pregant with my cousin ( a daugther this time).....

my cousin and her DH live with her parents and she now have a litlte boy who is his grandparents joy
    Last edited by Mia001; Tue, Sep 29th, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree with Patty Smith. That person should be hanged.

I don't understand one thing about impaired driving. And it's probably becausewe have never had alcohol drinks (because of religion) so my question may sound stupid.

I have heard that people lose senses after drinking too much alcohol and they lose control over themselves. So how are we or others or police expecting them to think before getting on the driving seat? They can't think clearly because of their drinks and that's why they are incapable of thinking straight at that time. Right?

There should be more than just putting up signs or advertisements about impaired driving. Reading these signs and listenig to these advertisements and acting on them is something a sensible person does, not a drunk man does.
    walkonby likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

I don't understand one thing about impaired driving. And it's probably becausewe have never had alcohol drinks (because of religion) so my question may sound stupid.

I have heard that people lose senses after drinking too much alcohol and they lose control over themselves. So how are we or others or police expecting them to think before getting on the driving seat? They can't think clearly because of their drinks and that's why they are incapable of thinking straight at that time. Right?
    My one and only experience of driving after drinking...

It was my work team's Christmas meal and normally we had it on a lunchtime but that year it was an evening event. I had been driving for around 3 years...drinking for an awful lot more...

I had 1 glass of wine at the start of the meal and we were there for 2 hours so I was well under the limit. Driving back home was an intereasting experience...My reflexes felt off..I could feel the car differntly, more sluggish but faster at the same time and I noticed how much more bad the other drivers were, probably because it was close to Christmas.... It took me 30 mins to get home, 5 more than usual

I got home without either being in an accident nor seeing one but that one evening was enough to make me vow to not drink and drive..Drink and walk fine buit never drinking and driving.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Christie Blatchford practically wrote an apology for him

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...y-consequences
    Wow I couldn't finish the article when the writer started rationalizing his actions.

When I was in highschool, my mom drove me to a friends house and on our way there at night time I had a horrible feeling like something bad was going to happen. Once we got closer to my friends home (1 block away), we drove through an intersection and a car t-boned us from my side of the car (right front seat). I saw 4-5 drunk teenagers in the car. I was in shock. They didn't even stop to see if we were okay. They did a fast maneuver around our car and left. Thankfully my mom and I didn't suffer any injuries (car was destroyed) but those people were never caught.

How many people will die before people stop drinking and driving??

To take the lives of so many that night, I hope he has a long jail sentence.
    lecale and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Christie Blatchford practically wrote an apology for him

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...y-consequences
    That's sickening to even read that she takes that point of view.
    Patty Smyth and lecale like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.
    Natalka and Patty Smyth like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am aware about Quebec and part of the worl I grew up in....my point was specific to Ontario and how more accessible it's going to be, especially with young people wondering around, and late night openings. LCBO, Beer stores are not opened late

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Not sure if you are aware but booze(wine and beer) are sold at all grocery and corner stores here since , forever and bars are open until 3.

I am not sure if selling them in these places will have an impact on your theory of more drunks. I guess Quebec stats would be in order.

My gut reaction would be to hang them by the way. No mercy.

Remember many moons ago a drunk rich kid killed Victor Davis. Money kept him out of jail(ok he did 4 months big whoop)

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The same can be asked when idiots are using the mobile phone, applying make-up or using one hand to carry their dog whilst driving. I saw this buffoon the other day holding her dog in one hand and driving. I know you like your dog, but you wouldn't hold a child like that, and it's just sheer madness to be doing that on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by maiyuu View Post
    How many people will die before people stop drinking and driving??

To take the lives of so many that night, I hope he has a long jail sentence.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was that too through university for my mates. I have never drank beer nor smoke, but I do have the odd sip of wine (sweet ones only) now and again. I can never live with a smoker, or drug of any type user, and if a person drinks a lot...nothing in the world can make me sign up for being with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    There's a reason I'm the designated driver..

CouponNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I usually post about deals, coupons and how to save money. Today my post is of a different nature.

While watching the news tonight they showed how due to a drunk driver a mother has lost her three children and father in Vaughan. As a mother myself I just can't imagine. I just can't imagine getting that call saying that your whole world has been taken from you due to a senseless act that could have been prevented.

There is a GoFundMe campaign for the family that has been affected. Maybe we can all come together and help this mother and her family. If you have saved any money this week by getting a deal or using a coupon maybe we could all donate those savings to the mother. Even if it is just $1. No amount of money will ever take away this mother's grief, but it will help ease some of the financial burden. That is the last thing she should have to worry about during this trying time.

Here is a link to the GoFundMe campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/pp544vvc

Also here is a link to the full story:http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...han-crash.html

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to post this, just as a mother myself my heart goes out to this woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information