User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By mandolinatou

Thread: GAP Outlet shopping in the states

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I visited Cincinnati over the weekend and stopped at my favorite store of all time. This particular GAP outlet located in Hebron KY contains all major brands by the GAP company (GAP, Banana republic, atheletica, and old navy clothing) but a lot of the clothing is damaged/stained/wrinkled. I was a little more price conscious with the exchange rate but I got 2 pairs of sweat pants for my daughter, one work blouse, 2 summer dresses, a bronzer/blush kit, and a great atheletica bra for 25 US. There was a great sleeveless shirt sale were all sleeveless shirts/dresses were 1.99 and the bronzer was .25. You never know what you will get there, but I am very pleased with my purchases.
    This thread is currently associated with: Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@mandolinatou .....I know exactly where you were at. The outlet is right next to the Gap distribution warehouse on Global way. It's a little bit off the beaten path (about 20 minutes outside Cinci proper). Whenever am in the area visiting family, I stop by there to look for deals. Last time I was there was 2013, they have Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy AND Piperlime all under one roof. I know what you mean though, it's like TJ Maxx in that you'll pick up a trouser or two, go to try it on and the zipper is broken or it has a stain, but overall most of their stuff is in great shape.

Name:  2012-12-06.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  32.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    I visited Cincinnati over the weekend and stopped at my favorite store of all time. This particular GAP outlet located in Hebron KY contains all major brands by the GAP company (GAP, Banana republic, atheletica, and old navy clothing) but a lot of the clothing is damaged/stained/wrinkled. I was a little more price conscious with the exchange rate but I got 2 pairs of sweat pants for my daughter, one work blouse, 2 summer dresses, a bronzer/blush kit, and a great atheletica bra for 25 US. There was a great sleeveless shirt sale were all sleeveless shirts/dresses were 1.99 and the bronzer was .25. You never know what you will get there, but I am very pleased with my purchases.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deals"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love GAP!

Thread Information