User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I just read your update! WOW
    You're so honest to try to find the rightful owner but in my opinion it's YOU.
    If you hadn't found them they would have been destroyed.
    You've saved a little piece of history and deserve whatever these comics are worth.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Koodos on trying to find the owner, and congrats on having the courage to dumpster dive.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Wow - your really too nice!! The world needs more people like you!! Make sure you are very sure they are the persons who claims them!! Lots of sneaky people out there!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

only problem with Kijiji is that it give you a GPS of your location , you may find someone who did not have them contact you, be careful

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

It is incredible what people throw out !! On one of my recyling walks a few years ago I found a brand new book , decided I would take the book to read some day. When I got home I opened the book & out came $50.00 dollars with a little note wishing the person a happy b'day. I wanted to return the book & money but was not sure of the home so my dh said keep it...

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Wow....koodos to you my dear!

Amazing find.

Be careful if you get any "pottential owner" claims - Make sure it goes to the right person. Otherwise, just enjoy it. Hardwork paid off.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I would've kept them!
    LOL.. you are so kind and thoughtful.
    Let us know what happened with the RCMP lol!
    Don't have wagjag yet?
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=8bdf41c9c6b119056998b31d12927a72
    Click there for awesome daily deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I wouldnt trust the email saying they are the RCMP. I HIGHLY doubt its them, I dont think they would be looking on kijiji for stolen items. and since you said in the ad about possbly being stolen, its easy for ANYONE to write that. Dont fall for that scam! Its a joke what people will do to try and fraud other out of something!! Id say in THIS case. Finders keepers. Theres NO way anyone can prove its actually theirs. So take the money and run!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BE CAREFUL of the people claiming to be RCMP. Any phone number they give you could be a fake recording. If you think it might actually be the RCMP, make sure you look up the phone number for the RCMP in your area and contact them through the main switchboard. Then you know who you're talking to.

I am shocked IF the RCMP contacted you! Maybe they are stolen and someone afraid of getting caught dumped them.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Your other ads give a GPs location of your residence. Please be very careful - I wouldn't want people to know I have a valuable collection AND have my address out there for all to see.

Please be very careful.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I am very concerned about this RCMP email..the next one he sent asked for all really personal info about the collection where i found it how many and stuff. If this was real why would they ask me to give such info that i need to keep private to identify the right owner. Just in case I copied and pasted both emails to a police friend of mine to look into this better. It all seems way to weird...and sorry i even took the collection home. I am ready to dump them back in lol

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If the RCMP contacted you, should they have not given you a file number to refer to for when you do contact them? I agree with others be careful!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Sorry to hear you were trying to do a positive thing and it has turned into grief and concern for you. I'm not really sure if I would have placed an ad. I don't really believe the emails are from the RCMP. I'm sure they would have asked you to call them or even come into the station to speak to them further. There are a lot of very dishonest people. Like others have said be very careful. Actually I think I would contact the police.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blk_rose View Post
    I am very concerned about this RCMP email..the next one he sent asked for all really personal info about the collection where i found it how many and stuff. If this was real why would they ask me to give such info that i need to keep private to identify the right owner. Just in case I copied and pasted both emails to a police friend of mine to look into this better. It all seems way to weird...and sorry i even took the collection home. I am ready to dump them back in lol
    You should contact the RCMP and report them! LOL! Impersonating police is a serious crime! Don't give them any info. Ask THEM for more info. But you should probably ignore them altogether.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NuCoupon View Post
    You should contact the RCMP and report them! LOL! Impersonating police is a serious crime! Don't give them any info. Ask THEM for more info. But you should probably ignore them altogether.
    Agreed - contact your local liason officer at your RCMP branch they would love to take down someone impersonating RCMP officers
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information